Who has a MD cc permit? - Page 2

Who has a MD cc permit?

This is a discussion on Who has a MD cc permit? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; ok here's the deal with his, yes he isn't a resident of MD. he got a carry permit because of the company he works for. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ok here's the deal with his, yes he isn't a resident of MD. he got a carry permit because of the company he works for. the job he's has involves him collecting money from clients and making deposits. he said when he first got it, it took months for the state police to even approve it. he said every three years they require finger prints (like they ever change) also they get you with lots of paper work. right now he's in the process of renewing it and they are giving him the run around. Anyway, there are stipulations to the permit. he can only carry while on the job. once he clocks out, its no good, so if he's on the way home from work he has to do the crap MD law of gun in the trunk and ammo in the glove box(or how ever its suppose to be). he added something else but it slipped my mind.

So knowing this, would you still say MD issues non resident permits like FL or UT do?

I sure don't

I never said it was easy I just said it could be done, and as a matter of fact I remember saying good luck.

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    Even retired cops used to have to prove they have a current threat against them in order to justify one. Only HR 218 bailed them out of that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links