This is a discussion on My first experience with a LEO since I got my permit within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Can't you leave your firearm in the car in a COM box while you pick-up your child at daycare?...
Can't you leave your firearm in the car in a COM box while you pick-up your child at daycare?
You need to call your local police immediately and report that you were stopped by a police impersonator. From reading the threads on the board, we know that if he had been a real police officer, he would have:
1. Verbally berated you for feeling that you needed to carry a gun.
2. Searched your car; your pockets; your body cavities; and downloaded all the information in your cellphone;
3. Taken your gun and completely disassemble it down to the screws, springs, and frame...then lock it in your trunk, along with your keys;
4. Tossed all the rounds he unloaded from your gun into the closest river;
5. Shot your dog;
6. Shot the dog in the minivan that just happened to drive by during the traffic stop;
7. Followed you home and served a "no knock warrant" on your house;
8. Mistake your house for the house next door (occupied by nuns, orphans, and a judge) and accidentally serve the "no knock warrant" there;
9. Shot their dog;
10. Tasered all the kids in the house;
11. Slapped you upside the head just in case you ever thought about open carrying;
12. Seized all the guns in your neighborhood;
13. Called several other officers to the scene so they collude and lie about what happened in their official reports;
14. Arrest your uncle, who owns a videocamera, just in case he thought about ever taping a police officer!
This police impersonator who simply stopped you, issued you a citation, and then sent you on your way must be found and stopped!!!! He is giving the the real LEOs a bad name!
PS - If he was not wearing his hat, the ticket is not legally valid.
"Skin that smokewagon!".