"Being made" and noticing others who concealed carry - Page 7

"Being made" and noticing others who concealed carry

This is a discussion on "Being made" and noticing others who concealed carry within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by dmatting I do that all the time. Usually the worst thing I'm doing is buying lotto tickets. It's rude to block a ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: "Being made" and noticing others who concealed carry

Quote Originally Posted by dmatting View Post
    I do that all the time. Usually the worst thing I'm doing is buying lotto tickets.
    It's rude to block a pump like that. One thing if he got gas and then when he paid he lingered to buy other stuff, but he drove up to the pump, went in, came out and left. Never got gas.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. -- John Wayne as John B. Books in "The Shootist"

Quote Originally Posted by FrankWSweet View Post
    Since I started carrying a few years ago, I keep my strong arm low and weak arm high, when doing the greeting hug with women.

A few weeks ago, my wife and I into bumped into an elderly friend of hers. We did the hug. She looked shocked when her hand hit the holster on my weak side and asked, "Is that a gun?" I smiled and showed her, "No, it is my android smartphone." Her hands never got near the G30 on my strong side.
    That is a great idea for hugging. Though, I've tried this and often times run into the people who aren't sure how to hug you and the result is a weird awkward delay. hahaha

I haven't noticed anyone CCing before. Granted, I live in a VERY liberal city and I'm honestly afraid to carry my rifle down the sidewalk to the car because I'm pretty sure I could get the cops called on me for just that. I'm sure some people CC in this city but I just haven't noticed them yet.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Links