South Carolina H3292

South Carolina H3292

This is a discussion on South Carolina H3292 within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A while back a bill was proposed in SC, one that would solve many problems but also had some issues. After a massive ******* contest ...

Thread: South Carolina H3292

South Carolina H3292

A while back a bill was proposed in SC, one that would solve many problems but also had some issues. After a massive ******* contest between Grassroots SC and representatives amending the bill nothing has been heard for two months.

Grassroots does not answer any email questions so does anyone hear anything. I am concerned because I and others have been waiting for them to clear up the ambiguity of the restaurant carry.

In six weeks it will be time for the SC legislation to take it's "much needed rest" they will be back in JANUARY. So any bill is almost dead for a year.

VIP Member
    I've heard nothing. I ran some searches on it a few weeks ago and found nothing. I figured it got swept under the carpet, but an activist friend told me that it still had a pulse...

H3292

A couple of members of Grassroots got into a p***ing contest with the group's leadership. When these members didn't get what they wanted, instead of waiting until the legislative session ended, they filed a lawsuit which has crippled the organization's ability to conduct lobbying efforts. It's unlikely Grassroots will be able to do much to help pass H3292 this year.

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    I am pretty sure that the bill had to pass one chamber of congress by the begining on May to be considered this year. H3292 was stuck in committee as of the deadline.

Sponsored Links