10 Tips to Properly Carry Concealed w/ a Men’s Suit, Blazer, etc. - Page 3

10 Tips to Properly Carry Concealed w/ a Men’s Suit, Blazer, etc.

This is a discussion on 10 Tips to Properly Carry Concealed w/ a Men’s Suit, Blazer, etc. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Saber Although the design features appear to address specific vulnerabilities similar to a 5:11 configuration, I’m not sure it would look very ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 10 Tips to Properly Carry Concealed w/ a Men’s Suit, Blazer, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    Although the design features appear to address specific vulnerabilities similar to a 5:11 configuration, I’m not sure it would look very fashionable. My preference is Armani jackets which are form fitted and they look great albeit the cost. In this case I prefer a smart-carry. A tailor-made suit/jacket would be ideal but to pull it off in style, it may well cost a bundle. I’d rather dress for the venue and season and opt for a drawer of quality carry devices for a specific dress code.
    Now you've done it. Defensive Carry has officially morphed into "match dot com".

MadMac - who likes to take long walks on the beach, read poetry out loud, and wallow in late-night bubble baths... Call me.
    Last edited by MadMac; June 8th, 2011 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMac View Post
    Now you've done it. Defensive Carry has officially morphed into "match dot com".

MadMac - who like to take long walks on the beach, read poetry out loud, and wallow in late-night bubble baths... Call me.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMac View Post

MadMac - who like to take long walks on the beach, read poetry out loud, and wallow in late-night bubble baths... Call me.
    Fair enough and I’ll yang it down as I had no idea that other men were scoping me out – yikes!
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

VIP Member
    Good tips actually, like any other tip you take away what works for you.

Good reminder that when in a suit you might encounter a lot of hugs.

The few times I wear a suit, I had a LCP in my pocket.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

I had to get all of my suits adjusted when I started carrying. The list is pretty good. The only thing it doesn't prepare you for is your Asian tailor calling you "cowboy" or "GI Joe" every time you come to his shop.

Quote Originally Posted by ratman57 View Post
    Also remember, your rifle sling should match your belt and your shoes.
    Now, THAT is funny!

Seriously, think SmartCarry, ankle, and pocket carry when having do don a suit. Even a Ruger .380 in the side pocket of the jacket works OK. OK?

Talking

Good tips; however, I retired at the beginning of April and ALL of my suits went to Goodwill. :-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links