Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeState1977
Utah's permit is accepted in more states than Missouri's (right now...they're working on that though).
If this is not appropriate please delete:
Some of the group at www.missouricarry have been writing letters and contacting the Attorney Generals office and it seems to have paid off. I will quote Realtor on the achievements and the "*"beside the states are my emphasis as I wasn't able to bring the red format over from the original post.

http://www.missouricarry.com/forums/...ic.php?t=11668

No such thing but here is the list for where a MO permit is now good: That puts us only one state behind Florida and Utah (by my calculations) in total recognition/reciprocity and we still have Mississippi, Pennsylvania, Wyoming and and possibly, South Carolina to go.

Alabama
Arkansas
Alaska
Arizona
Colorado
*Delaware
Florida
*Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Kentucky
Louisiana
Michigan
Montana
*North Carolina
*North Dakota
*New Hampshire
New Mexico
Ohio
Oklahoma
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
*Virginia
Vermont

The ones above in red* are all new in the last 50 days and we (the missouricarry emailers/letterwriters) can at least take partial credit for and maybe a lot of the credit. Fortunately the MO AG office is working this hard now. I know a lot of people arn't going to "buy that" (the MO AG office actively working the issue now, that is) but they are. We may have started something but we couldn't finish it if the AG contact Peter Lyskowski was not following through on the commitment he made to us. Yes, I was skeptical too and I'll admit I didn't "buy it" at first.. I don't even care what the motivation is (political or otherwise) for this new found source of help...I'm just glad it's there.

www.concealedcarryfirearms.com
concealedcarry@earthlink.net

Last edited by realtor on Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:00 pm; edited 3 times in total