Hey, you - the one with the concealed carry license! Yeah, you!

This is a discussion on Hey, you - the one with the concealed carry license! Yeah, you! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have a Florida License to conceal weapons and firearms. I passed all the background checks to get it. I just went to renew my ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Hey, you - the one with the concealed carry license! Yeah, you!

I have a Florida License to conceal weapons and firearms. I passed all the background checks to get it. I just went to renew my Driver's License. You would think I was an enemy agent. The ID required in Florida to obtain a Florida Driver's License, I am told, is required by Home Land Security. I have four discharges from the Army, 5 reenlistments! I am a disabled Veteran drawing disability. I also draw disability from social security. The state of Florida does not require me to pay property taxes because I am disabled. I have a disabled Veteran tag. I have a ID card that allows me free admission to national parks. I attend all ceremonies for all holidays that honor veterans.

After all that I still need to prove I am who I say I am. No problem Uncle Sam, if it will keep those illegals out I will gladly do it. But Uncle Sam, you have to tell me that you will deport the illegals and secure our borders to prevent further crossings before I will give you a dam thing! Get your Sh** straight Uncle Sam!
    Motto of the Lance Nuclear Missile System: :Nuke em till they glow, then shoot them in the dark!

2. Remove Ads

Thanks for the reminder.

Looked at my driver's license and see it expires on my birthday this year. Got 2 more years on my CCW.

Put reminders on my iphone for both
    My 1911s: Wilson Bobbed Professional, Springfield EMP, Para-Ord P14-45 Limited
    Kimbers: Stainless Pro TLE/RL II, SIS Custom, Grand Raptor II, Pro Raptor II, Tactical Pro II, Ultra Carry II, Ultra RCP II, Custom Eclipse II, Custom CDP II, Stainless Covert........

Lifetime IN permit, but my permits for my 1st and 3rd-9th amendment rights are about to lapse so thanks for the heads up.

Glock Certified Armorer

Here in Pa. the Sheriff sends out a notice 30 days in advance so the wife and i just went down to the court house and applied for a renewal. Hers came in about a week and mine took about ten days .
    (oh by the way ,Your Pa LTCF is good for six months past the experation date!)

Same here, lucky enough my county in NY goes with "given until taken away". and at $150+ to apply, thank God its a one time deal. Some counties here go with 2-5 years at crazy dollars price.

Quote Originally Posted by Teufelhunde View Post
    Good till 8/13, but wait, I live in AZ and I don't need no stinkin permit
    +1 !!
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. Albert Einstein

"People in Arizona carry guns," said a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links