FYI: Update on GF against carrying - Page 2

FYI: Update on GF against carrying

This is a discussion on FYI: Update on GF against carrying within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; You sure she wasn't cloned by aliens and planted here to gather as much information on how well prepared we are to defend against an ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: FYI: Update on GF against carrying

You sure she wasn't cloned by aliens and planted here to gather as much information on how well prepared we are to defend against an attack
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member
    Good gracious, from an eye roll to a request for a gun as a wedding gift - holy smokes, golly gee.

You should be selling relationship DVD's on the Gun Channel! Congrats all around.

Congratulations, I was lucky my wife was already a shooter.

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    Glad to hear everything is working out. Instead of making it a wedding gift why not take her to the gunshop now and get her the one she wants for the class. Then when the wedding comes around you can get her a nice holster and accessories. Let her decide on the gun she wants, not the gun you want her to have. My wife simply accepted them as part of my life (police officer, armorer, and instructor). She has since aquired my 2 1/2" S&W model 66 as her all around gun. She plans to get her concealed carry permit later this year. Me being right handed and she being left handed I was able to get her a nice left hand Bianchi holster as a birthday present. She loves it. I believe you will have similar results.

Good for you. Ive been carrying for a little and my wife has been harrasing me about it. Never expected it cause she grew up with guns and owns one but she keeps bugging me saying "you dont have to carry it everywhere, what you think somethings gonna happen?"

Lol i guess shell just have to get used to it

VIP Member
    Well, nobody likes a smart a$$, but you could ask her NOT to wear the seatbelt, because nothing's probably going to happen.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links