Got the call today!!!

Got the call today!!!

This is a discussion on Got the call today!!! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Got the great news that my CHP is ready for pickup. 28 days from the day I submitted my application. My Kholster for my LCR ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Got the call today!!!

Got the call today!!!

Got the great news that my CHP is ready for pickup. 28 days from the day I submitted my application. My Kholster for my LCR will be here Saturday, and I should have my Crossbreed for my Beretta Storm in another week or two. Times are good!!
    Last edited by jarhead74; June 10th, 2011 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Typo
    Backnblack likes this.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem."
    Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

Congratulations.

I would be very interested to see/hear a side-by-side comparison of the two holsters.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Congrats! Great choice in the LCR...
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

I remember back when I got my permit,I went in the house and strapped my 1911 on,been carrying everyday ever since
    SARR001 likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Congrats on the new permit!
    CO is now a little bit safer.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Everyday life is good, but somedays life is GREAT!
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by high pockets View Post
    Congratulations.

I would be very interested to see/hear a side-by-side comparison of the two holsters.

I'll post an update once I've had a chance to give them both a fair shake. The Kholster is already 1up due to the quick turn around.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem."

Congrats on the permit....Be armed and be safe
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Got my "Kholster" last Thursday. It took me several sessions of adjusting to get it "right", (M&P kept printing due to the finger extension on the mag. enough forward cant solved the problem) now after just one week I could not be happier. You can't beat the customer service you get from Jimmy.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hey what county are you in OP? I submitted my app here in Jefferson county last week and have been expecting a 2 month wait...

VIP Member
    Welcome to the ranks.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

And now more than ever you carry a responsibility greater than you have ever held before. You hold life and death in your hand and in but a split second what you decide to do will hopefully be viewed as the right thing to do by 12 of your peers and a Judge. Yes you are a member of the club now. Glad to have you join. Now the learning begins. Seek knowledge, learn to be more polite then ever before, learn not to provoke, learn not to place yourself in a position to need the use of deadly force. Life is not a fantasy or a movie. If you ever have to defend yourself with this deadly force you can now carry concealed you will see something so violent it will make you sick. Killing a human being even for the right reasons is something you will never get over. Something inside your very soul changes forever. However, never ever let some perp take your life, loved ones, or defenseless people you can protect. If you have served in combat with the military you already know this. God bless you and I hope you carry 24/7 and never use it except for targets of paper and steel. Good luck and welcome to the club jarhead75!
    joker1 likes this.
    Motto of the Lance Nuclear Missile System: :Nuke em till they glow, then shoot them in the dark!

VIP Member
    Congratulations. May the force be with you...always.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

Quote Originally Posted by Mudflap View Post
    Hey what county are you in OP? I submitted my app here in Jefferson county last week and have been expecting a 2 month wait...
    Weld county

Congrats Jarhead, I hope you always have it and never need it.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links