What is wrong with Michigan - Page 2

What is wrong with Michigan

This is a discussion on What is wrong with Michigan within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/northcarolina.pdf ^^^^^^^^IF you go to this link it will show you the states that honor NC permits.^^^^^^^ Go to the Mi. link provided earlier for ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What is wrong with Michigan

VIP Member
    http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/northcarolina.pdf

^^^^^^^^IF you go to this link it will show you the states that honor NC permits.^^^^^^^

Go to the Mi. link provided earlier for Mi. Particulars, such as where you can and can't, Etc,,,,,,,

Mi. is also a Must inform if you are asked for ID by LEO.

Here is a great link to the MiSPolice for lots of info.

MSP - Firearms

Detroit is no problem carrying, I work in the D, and Lots of people legally carry there.
    Just, if your passing through, keep the windows up if possible, doors locked, and head on a revolving swivel, night or day.
    MotorCityGun likes this.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Quote Originally Posted by parkersdad View Post
    I am going to Michigan next month to visit my wifes family. My father in law wants to shoot so I hopefully will be taking my pistols. Why do some of these states not except others? I live in North Carolina and we except Michigan so why does Michigan not except us. Just makes no sense to me. I wish everyone would get on the same page and stop being confusing. Ok my rant is over now.
    Use the USA Carry Reciprocity map, The Handgunlaw one is crap. And WOW! does that NC permit go a long way! I thought I had a lot with VA
    USA Carry - CCW Reciprocity

This question is more appropriately applied to the state of Illinois. I live in Ohio and visit family in Illinois many times a year. 'Nough said I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Goomba45 View Post
    This question is more appropriately applied to the state of Illinois. I live in Ohio and visit family in Illinois many times a year. 'Nough said I would think.
    Dude I feel your pain!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links