Perfect IPhone app for ccl

This is a discussion on Perfect IPhone app for ccl within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; If you guys and gals are looking for a way to fine out local and different state laws then here you go just go to ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Backnblack

Thread: Perfect IPhone app for ccl

If you guys and gals are looking for a way to fine out local and different state laws then here you go just go to the app store and type in concealed carry and it will pull up this app. ccw – concealed carry 50 state guide this app is sweet it tell you everything you need to know. About carry your handgun.

It's called "Legal Heat" I believe. At least that's the one I have. It's essentially an iPhone version of handgunlaw.us (in looks).
    "Sir, could you please not bleed so much? I have to clean the store after they haul you off and I'd like the rest of my shift, to be, like, you know, better."

Still I would never trust an app on gun laws, Always check the state websites if in any doubt.

HTC Thunderbolt....4G Lightning Speed

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Still I would never trust an app on gun laws, Always check the state websites if in any doubt.
    Well I understand what your saying but I check it with okl. Laws and it was the same thing as what was in my book with the okl. Laws in it. So it should be pretty close to what all states should be. But I know that the laws can change and so I will still check the local laws to make sure they match.

Distinguished Member Array matthew03's Avatar
    Always nice to have a quick reference, but it's better still to check with the proper authorities before crossing state lines. CCP laws are constantly changing and betting on an app to be up to date could be a disaster.

Thanks I'll download it tonight.

Thanks alot for posting this you just cost me a couple of bucks. On the droid I think it is $2.00. It is well worth it though.

Quote Originally Posted by parkersdad View Post
    Thanks alot for posting this you just cost me a couple of bucks. On the droid I think it is $2.00. It is well worth it though.
    Lol should of had a iPhone .99 for the app. Glad I could help spend some of your money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by matthew03 View Post
    Always nice to have a quick reference, but it's better still to check with the proper authorities before crossing state lines. CCP laws are constantly changing and betting on an app to be up to date could be a disaster.

Thanks I'll download it tonight.
    Well true but if you don't have Internet right away then this would be a good app. To use because it takes the laws and put them right in your hands. And yes you still should cross check as soon as possible for updates on the state laws. That may not be on the app until they update it.

Quote Originally Posted by JDlewis View Post
    Well true but if you don't have Internet right away then this would be a good app.
    With a smartphone, You always have internet. Unless you are on AT&T and have no signal...
    KindOfBlue likes this.

HTC Thunderbolt....4G Lightning Speed

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    With a smartphone, You always have internet. Unless you are on AT&T and have no signal...
    Lol yea I here you there. But it a lot easier to look up on a computer then your phone.

Not if you travel across the country every yr back and forth from CT to NV and back again, "Snowbirds". The iphone app is helpful and for 99cents is worth it. Att has been my provider since 97 and the only one to have a signal everywhere I go.

well I'm glad I found the app. for you guys. Glad you all like it.

Links