Defensive Carry banner

PSA: Mumbai Style Attack Warning for United States and United Kingdom

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Cattus Vir 
#1 ·
Didn't see this posted anywhere else so I thought I would add it to the board. If it is in the wrong area please feel free to move it to the appropriate on.

Below is the link to the story that was posted. Kind of concerning, considering some of the other things that we have been hearing about American Muslims being told to purchase firearms.

Be safe!

Hotels Warned of 'Mumbai-Style' Terror Threat - FoxNews.com

#8 ·
Fox news seems to be recycling that story, that was a concern months ago, before they found this new information in Africa. I'm not terribly comforted that'll all be sorted out by the hotel sprinkler system though, that sounds optimistic.

When it comes to terrorism it's not repeats of what they've already done that concern me, it's the things that haven't been planned for that are the worry.

#9 ·
I heard this story awhile back. It is not newsworthy in my opinion as I think that we should always be prepared. And if it happens like it did in Mumbai, I doubt there will be much a CCWer could do as they will be behind the curve and most likely against heavily armed individuals with automatic weapons and explosives as well as superior numbers. It isn't a "Die Hard" sequel and it is best to run like hell if you are able.

#10 ·
I'm sure the Motels I stay in are pretty safe I don't think a radical muslim would target a fellow muslims crack motel,now them 5 star snooty hotels is where they might let off a stink bomb

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.