Wisconsin on the way! - Page 4

Wisconsin on the way!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin on the way! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by mel The reason that law abiding citizen's are put under scrutiny is the simple reason that they are easy targets. Simply put, ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Wisconsin on the way!

Quote Originally Posted by mel View Post
    The reason that law abiding citizen's are put under scrutiny is the simple reason that they are easy targets. Simply put, law abiding citizen=victim. Wisconsin has only gotten three things right since statehood: Beer, Bratwurst and the Green Bay Packers.
    Wow a gopher that likes the Packers!

I was smirking last time I visited Minnesota because all of my relatives there except my Aunt Pat hated the Packers and Brett Farve. (Aunt Pat's from Canada, so she can't be expected to know to much about football)
    The visit was just after Farve signed with the Vikings. They didn't know what to think or say! The only good thing they could come up with was at least the Packers might not be as good without Farve!

Personally I like Farve. His records (except the texting thing) say it all.

Back on topic, He's hoping this gets passed and they honor my Michigan CPL.

I am fine with the bill that was passed. Pretty minimal training standards, I took hunter safety back when I was 13 in the 1980's. I also have training (9 weeks /1000rds) from when I went to school for my CJ degree. My wife will have to find a class, but I am covered now, just have to wait for the apps to get ready and the law to go in effect.

I would prefer a permit system from a reciprosity standpoint, and the way I read it before when constitutional carry was still a possibility , the 1000ft from a school ban was still in play. Good luck around most of Milwaukee County not being within 1000 ft of a school.

Brett's last name is spelled Favre just as an FYI.

He was on my team for many years, and I still hate seeing his last name miss-spelled even if I don't care to see him come back here. I respect what he did for Green Bay as a player, but the way he strung out the team for so many years was very disrespectful.

More importantly, I wonder my moron Governor didn't sign the bill in June. I have to wait another month so another useless politician can get more camera time. I really hate politicians if you can't tell...

They need to re-implement camapaign donation laws and limits. The amount of outside funds (from both major parties) that came into Wisconsin in the last 12 months was insanely absurd.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links