Rethinking My Decision To Carry - Page 5

Rethinking My Decision To Carry

This is a discussion on Rethinking My Decision To Carry within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The Last thing anyone wants is to have to use their firearm on another person. Hopefully if I ever had to draw my fire arm ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Rethinking My Decision To Carry

Distinguished Member Array Haywood's Avatar
    The Last thing anyone wants is to have to use their firearm on another person. Hopefully if I ever had to draw my fire arm it would be enough to make my attacker change his mind and run. I would have to be totally in fear of my life to do this. Just in case I have a Attorneys Number in my phone and have talked to him. If something should happen he is the second phone call I will make.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbear View Post
    It comes down to weather or not you want to survive . Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.
    In the short term, you are correct. Heck, in most cases you are right. But it's that small percentage of times that gives the OP pause to consider the ramifications of carrying a firearm.

There have been folks who have been judged by 12 for defending themselves with a firearm, who would take exception to the statement. They are rare, but they do exist.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

I never realized that my original post would have created this many comments. I can assure you I have read every last one and will continue to read any more. Many thanks to the caring people who took their time to comment. I have and continue to learn a lot. Meanwhile, I'm expecting 250 rounds of .380 ammo to arrive today. Looks like a trip to the range coming.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links