A good day! - Page 2

A good day!

This is a discussion on A good day! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Congrats!! Yea mine took about 2-3 months here in Arkansas as well. Great selection on the m&p 9mm. I carry a m&p .45 in dark ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: A good day!

Congrats!! Yea mine took about 2-3 months here in Arkansas as well. Great selection on the m&p 9mm. I carry a m&p .45 in dark earth and it is a sexxxxyyy mother! I am actualy looking into a 9mm compact or glock 9mm now!

Thank you all for the support. I already feel like carrying makes me pay better attention to my surroundings. The m&p in my ubg striker iwb holster feels great so far. I had do some errands after work today and I can hardly tell its there.. NOW for a good belt. And maybe a celebratory present to me.. what do you say a semiauto or wheel gun.. haha!!
    CCW- Smith & Wesson M&P 9mmC
    HD- EAA Witness P .45acp
    One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Good for you! Be safe...
    S&W 640-3

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Congrats....Now, start making plans to get some PROFESSIONAL TRAINING from a reputable trainer/company. Be safe and train train train...
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

clap clap clap

Stay safe!

Quote Originally Posted by younggun View Post
    Thank you all for the support. I already feel like carrying makes me pay better attention to my surroundings. The m&p in my ubg striker iwb holster feels great so far. I had do some errands after work today and I can hardly tell its there.. NOW for a good belt. And maybe a celebratory present to me.. what do you say a semiauto or wheel gun.. haha!!
    But you're already packing one of the best!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links