A good day!

This is a discussion on A good day! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Congrats!! Yea mine took about 2-3 months here in Arkansas as well. Great selection on the m&p 9mm. I carry a m&p .45 in dark ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: A good day!

Congrats!! Yea mine took about 2-3 months here in Arkansas as well. Great selection on the m&p 9mm. I carry a m&p .45 in dark earth and it is a sexxxxyyy mother! I am actualy looking into a 9mm compact or glock 9mm now!

2. Remove Ads

Thank you all for the support. I already feel like carrying makes me pay better attention to my surroundings. The m&p in my ubg striker iwb holster feels great so far. I had do some errands after work today and I can hardly tell its there.. NOW for a good belt. And maybe a celebratory present to me.. what do you say a semiauto or wheel gun.. haha!!
    CCW- Smith & Wesson M&P 9mmC
    HD- EAA Witness P .45acp
    One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Good for you! Be safe...
    S&W 640-3

Congrats....Now, start making plans to get some PROFESSIONAL TRAINING from a reputable trainer/company. Be safe and train train train...
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

clap clap clap

Stay safe!
    Fortune favors the bold.

Freedom doesn't mean safe, it means free.

The thing about "defense" is that it has practically nothing to do with guns. (As passed on by CCW9MM)

Quote Originally Posted by younggun View Post
    Thank you all for the support. I already feel like carrying makes me pay better attention to my surroundings. The m&p in my ubg striker iwb holster feels great so far. I had do some errands after work today and I can hardly tell its there.. NOW for a good belt. And maybe a celebratory present to me.. what do you say a semiauto or wheel gun.. haha!!
    But you're already packing one of the best!
    Fortune favors the bold.

Freedom doesn't mean safe, it means free.

The thing about "defense" is that it has practically nothing to do with guns. (As passed on by CCW9MM)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links