Just wanted to say thanks

This is a discussion on Just wanted to say thanks within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; All I can say is that I am totally blown away by all the information on DC !!! Unfourtunatly I have been home for several ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By tclance
  • 1 Post By BugDude

Thread: Just wanted to say thanks

Just wanted to say thanks

All I can say is that I am totally blown away by all the information on DC !!!
    Unfourtunatly I have been home for several months now with back and hip issues. Since joining this forum in May I am just amazed with all the knowledge the people on this forum have. Like this thred I keep finding things like this that just keep adding to the things that I have learned from all the great people on this site. All the combined real life experience just makes you want to learn more and more. I have not read this much since 30+ years ago in high school, and actually retained. The people on this forum have made my venture into C/C less stressfull and much more educational then I ever expected. I feel more comfortable with my decision to carry then I would have without all the GREAT advice !! I have also started to do some training as a result of this site. Somthing I probably would never have done concidering I thought I was pretty knowledgable already.Made me realize I did not know as much as I thought I did.

AGAIN, THANKS TO EVERYONE AT DC AWESOME SITE!!!

Regards,
    Tom

2. Remove Ads

Welcome to the forum. Keep up on the training, never stop. You will always learn something new. Be safe and be armed.

P.S. Hope the back and hip heal.....

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Welcome from Florida! Hope the back and hip is on the mend.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Administrator
    No thanks required, we're just a bunch of people talking guns.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Wilkommen!
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of extremely knowledgeable and helpful people here. I have learned a lot in the couple of years I've been an avid reader here and learn something new just about every day.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

VIP Member
    Welcome and no need to thanks anyone. We come here to share knowledge and help those who seek it. Anyone, regardless of experience can learn something new, based on the inputs of others. Hope the back and hip heal up fast for you.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Welcome, and I agree with you 100%. This forum both quenches my thirst for knowledge and siultaneously stimulates me to want to learn more. The more I learn, the more I realize that there is to learn. Awesome!!! Glad you're here and hope you get back on your feet soon.
    9MMare likes this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Welcome...

from Central Florida!

We all read and learn...continually!

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

TVJ
    Congratulations on beginning training.

It is its own reward.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Frederic Bastiat

Welcome! Life is a learning experience, you will never stop learning, if you keep your eyes and ears open.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Welcome tclance! You are right, there is a lot of really good information here.

Welcome!

I have learned so much here and do much more reading than posting (yes, I do!).

And there is always more to learn.

Hope you're back on your feet soon.
    Fortune favors the bold.

Freedom doesn't mean safe, it means free.

The thing about "defense" is that it has practically nothing to do with guns. (As passed on by CCW9MM)

Links