Big Mistake For CCL Holder In Idaho......

This is a discussion on Big Mistake For CCL Holder In Idaho...... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; If the guy threw a dog out the window, why is there not more mention of it ... or a animal cruelty charge ? Something's ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Big Mistake For CCL Holder In Idaho......

If the guy threw a dog out the window, why is there not more mention of it ... or a animal cruelty charge ? Something's fishy here. Or, did he toss something out, and this woman is halluicanting ???

If there was no dog, then it would make me wonder about the rest of this woman's story as well, why she was stalking him by following him, etc.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

2. Remove Ads

Angry

What a idiot. I wish the dog would have somehow caused him to be thrown from the vehicle. I by no means think a dog is equal to a human. I have a few and love them very much but not as much as say my wife, but in this situation, they should do the same thing to him. Now that would be funny to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Mattmann View Post
    What a idiot. I wish the dog would have somehow caused him to be thrown from the vehicle. I by no means think a dog is equal to a human. I have a few and love them very much but not as much as say my wife, but in this situation, they should do the same thing to him. Now that would be funny to watch
    LOL... well, some of the so-called lowlife humans I dealt with, I'ld vote on the dog's side.
    As far as wives, she's an EX and I got a new dog, a new motorcycle, and a new gun. I think I came out well ahead in that deal.... the dog is loyal, doesn't complain, has a better disposition, doesn't want to go shopping, and doesn't rob the bank account.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    As it has been said here many times. You can't fix stupid!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplain Scott View Post
    by Claude Clay:

How about flogging First then hanging????
    Wonder if he's related to Michael Vick. The NFL should've never let him back, worse than Tyson biting that dude's ear.
    Exercise your 2nd amendment rights....not doing so jeopardizes that right for everyone.

Im glad I do not live in that area. Im sure everyone will be reading this news and wonder. I am sure that if he didnt have a CCW the news would of just yawn to the idea and pushed it aside. Oh well I guess +1 for the non-thinkers. Sigh.....

Never underestimate stupid...it can surpass the levels beyond which you can only imagine.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

As one of my Uncles is fond of saying, "just when you thought it was fool-proof; along come smarter fools."

After reading the story, I can't help thinking there is a lot of information missing. Taken at face value though, this guy needs to be hung-out-to-dry.
    Democracy:
    Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.
    Freedom:
    A well armed lamb contesting the vote.

What a POS. He is in my judgemental opinion, not stable enough to carry a gun. He threw a dog out a window, he didnt hesitate to invent and level serious charges against an innocent person to save his own azz. She is fortunate he didnt shoot her to cover up the crime. If she had stayed and challenged him, maybe he would have.

What a piece of garbage. I hope he spends alot of time removed from society.
    Fortune favors the bold.

Freedom doesn't mean safe, it means free.

The thing about "defense" is that it has practically nothing to do with guns. (As passed on by CCW9MM)

The bright side of the story is that a moron who should not be carrying a gun probably won't ant more!
    .357 mag, When you care enough to send the very best!

the guy had handcuffs readily available and he's throwing dogs outta his truck in the middle of the night...he probably dont got all his ducks in a row... guy mustve moved from california and took his new found CCP rights a bit far

Watch that permit sprout wings and fly away from the felon.

I'm glad this idiot will be done with guns before he actually pulled the trigger on someone.

What a moron.

On a lighter note, it's always good when the gene pool cleans itself. I doubt this guy will have to worry about CCW ever again.

Say hello to bubba for us!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links