Need info on arkansas carry. ASAP

This is a discussion on Need info on arkansas carry. ASAP within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm gettint ready to take a trip to Arkansas this thursday.I need to know where I can and can't carry.I do have a concealed carry ...

Thread: Need info on arkansas carry. ASAP

Need info on arkansas carry. ASAP

I'm gettint ready to take a trip to Arkansas this thursday.I need to know where I can and can't carry.I do have a concealed carry liecense.Thanks guys.I know they recognize Texas biut thats all I know. sj
    I should state that I'm coming up for a funeral,so I guess church is out?also the cemetary?thanks.

2. Remove Ads

Handgun laws is a good place to start.

Handgunlaw.us

State police site is another.

Arkansas State Police | Regulatory Services

Google is a wonderful tool if used properly.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

It's a gun friendly state, but make sure you know the laws there. A few areas I think they need to "lighten up".

I know there is no bar carry, and one day I really had to use a restroom, and the only place that had one was a bar.... ugh. I had to walk about 1/2 mile to another place so I could go to the restroom.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Links