Local music shop and carrying....

This is a discussion on Local music shop and carrying.... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Went out on a hunt for some guitar strings today. I found a local music shop that carried them in stock. I was kind of ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By razor02097

Thread: Local music shop and carrying....

Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar

Went out on a hunt for some guitar strings today. I found a local music shop that carried them in stock. I was kind of concerned though because I haven't yet installed my automotive safe. As I pulled in I knew I didn't have to worry about locking up my gun... Not only where they not posted but had a large sign for a ccw class and an NRA sticker in the window! Needless to say I will no longer mail order my music supplies :)

It is nice to see a business openly advocating the second amendment

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    Attached Images
    Erick46590 likes this.
    There is something about firing 4,200 thirty millimeter rounds/min that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Guns allowed, just no soliciting - I love it!
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    Nice indeed!
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

I hope you told the owner that you will be patronizing his business from now on instead of mail ordering your music supplies and why you will be doing that. It's always good to let the good business owners know why we are spending our money with them.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    The poor guy was swamped or I would have... I will write a letter and make sure he knows I and many.... MANY friend will be shopping there :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    There is something about firing 4,200 thirty millimeter rounds/min that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Links