Bought interesting Tshirt today - wondering what you guys think

This is a discussion on Bought interesting Tshirt today - wondering what you guys think within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I think it's interesting. I'm thinking it is a way to say "I'm a 2nd amendment advocate" in a slightly obnoxious way. Part of me ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By tokerblue
  • 4 Post By atctimmy
  • 1 Post By JD

Thread: Bought interesting Tshirt today - wondering what you guys think

Bought interesting Tshirt today - wondering what you guys think

I think it's interesting. I'm thinking it is a way to say "I'm a 2nd amendment advocate" in a slightly obnoxious way. Part of me thinks it also says "Pick a different victim" but maybe it says "shoot me first".

On another hand, I think it's kind of funny. Maybe better to wear when not carrying (which is seldom). The web site where I got it is pretty funny. Not sure I can post the link.

The ďAsk Me About My GunĒ T-shirt makes a bold statement.
    Letís face it. Not everyone understands the concept that when seconds count the police are only minutes away. Others pee in their panties every time they even see a gun. Wearing this great looking shirt can start a conversation with folks who just donít get it. Itís your chance to school them on Freedom, Common Sense and the American Way.

Makes a great gift for true Americans everywhere Ė Buy Now before the government outlaws bold statements.

Donít have a gun? No problem.
    Even if you donít carry a weapon, wearing this shirt will be a powerful deterrent against thugs, morons, nut jobs, democrats, gangsters and other assorted dirt bags. If someone asks you about your gun, just tell them ďItís big, itís black and its ready for actionĒ. That will shut them up.
    LOL

Thoughts?

2. Remove Ads

I see no reason to advertise that you are carrying a gun.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

Ditto the above. Might as well paint a target on your chest.
    "Let not your heart be troubled." John 14:1

USN Retired Vietnam/Desert Shield/Desert Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    I see no reason to advertise that you are carrying a gun.
    - It would make an interesting conversation starter for those who open carry.
    MotorCityGun likes this.

But it would look so good with your CCW badge and sash. Bad idea, I think, for many reasons.

JD
    Administrator
    Unless there's this picture on the back:

I think it's absolutely retarded.

Not too different from this retarded shirt:

How about a shirt that says you are carrying?

And this thread will probably see the same result.

A_D
    I agree. Wouldn't want the attention. You and everyone around you is safer without it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Android using Tapatalk
    "The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time."

-Mark Twain

Administrator
    Are we really going through this again?
    "Just blame Sixto"

VIP Member
    I think a better shirt would read "Ask me about my herpes". Or "Ask me about my hemorrhoids".
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

I was thinking more about wearing at gun shows, at the range, that sort of thing. I have a white collar job so concealment is key. But it is a provocative statement. I live in moon bat land and there is a part of me that really wants to start the conversation with them. Maybe I'll wear it tomorrow (without the weapon) and see if I get any double takes. Agree that from a tactical standpoint it may tip your hand. But then again, I'm not sure I care. I see it just like open carry.

I'm a pretty vocal advocate for 2nd amendment. I have a hat that has some stuff about the amendment on it. But it's not quite as bold as the shirt.

Even if you donít carry a weapon, wearing this shirt will be a powerful deterrent against thugs, morons, nut jobs, democrats, gangsters and other assorted dirt bags.
    This part made me laugh. A lot.

I don't see a need for it, but it's one of those novelty items. If you want one, go for it.

Didn't we just go through a thread on this very subject?
    Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel Tec P3AT, Ruger LCR,Ruger SR1911,SKS, Mossberg 500,Mosin Nagant 91/30, Mossberg Plinkster,Beretta Tomcat and a boatload of knives

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Are we really going through this again?
    Has somebody posted up about this? I didn't see it on the search.... If I missed it and this is a dupe - sorry! I'm a n00b!

JD
    Administrator
    The other thread is referenced above in my post, going to go ahead and close this one, two threads on this in one week will have me buying Timmy's shirt on hemorrhoids...

Links