Arm-chair quarterback time!

This is a discussion on Arm-chair quarterback time! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; In a bomb situation, I'm not likely to intervene. Bombs are such a different scenario than a BG with a gun. There are some situations ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Arm-chair quarterback time!

In a bomb situation, I'm not likely to intervene. Bombs are such a different scenario than a BG with a gun. There are some situations that I will let the professionals deal with if I can safely remove myself (and any others) without causing a scene.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by MadMac View Post
    Kinda like rock, paper, scissors.

Gun trumps knife, but bomb trumps gun. I'm not a cop or superhero, and not risking my life and freedom to save the bank's insured assets.
    Knife disarms bomb??

Quote Originally Posted by MadMac View Post
    Kinda like rock, paper, scissors.

Gun trumps knife, but bomb trumps gun. I'm not a cop or superhero, and not risking my life and freedom to save the bank's insured assets.
    In close quarters knife trumps gun

Granted, it was a flawed analogy. My answer remains the same: I'm not a cop or superhero. My gun doesn't give me the authority to try to stop criminals from threatening people who (for whatever reason) are not armed. Banks have a policy for dealing with this threat - for better or worse. It doesn't involve me.

Here in NY......if you get involved be prepared to have ALL your guns taken away till they do an "investigation" that you were within your right and then you might get them back. Plus NY still allows you to be sued civilly even if proven to be in your favor.

BG sues hero cuz he pointed a gun at him and now wets the bed at night..........

It get out......as much as id love to help...I could actually be putting everyone in danger if he did have a device of some sort......
    Please...work HARDER as MILLIONS on welfare depending on YOU !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links