Face palm CC

This is a discussion on Face palm CC within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was headed out to do some shopping today at Target while concealing my P250. I usually open carry but when I go to big ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Kahnkem

Thread: Face palm CC

Face palm CC

I was headed out to do some shopping today at Target while concealing my P250. I usually open carry but when I go to big box stores I skip the OC and go CC. Just to avoid the "Mommy that man has a gun issue" which can draw a lot of attention. Anyways back to the funny story. I was walking in and a random stranger was walking in next to me. He looked over and commented "it sure is nice to see people using their right to carry" and walked away. I smiled and said thanks thinking my gun may have printed on my shirt for a second. Later on in the store I was looking at batteries and noticed that the whole grip of my gun was sticking out of my shirt. FACE PALM FAIL! No harm, no foul, MN is an OC & CC state. Just thought it was funny.

Matthew
    AZSteve and Thunder71 like this.
    2nd Amendment, the one that protects the rest!

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    An armed society is a polite society.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

An armed society is a polite society.

This is very true, don't forget about the Minnesota nice as well (usually)
    2nd Amendment, the one that protects the rest!

VIP Member
    Walmart, K-Mart, Target, I OC in them all. If they have a problem they can ask me to leave, and I will. However I have never had a problem with any of them.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

That's great :) Fellow Minnesotan as well and it's nice not having to worry if you print or your gun shows while 'concealed carrying'. I have yet to open carry, I usually have my shirts untucked - but would like to try it some time.

Links