Does She Carry? If So What? - Page 2

Does She Carry? If So What?

This is a discussion on Does She Carry? If So What? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm amazed at my gf's penchant for carrying weaponry. I got her the smaller version of the Spyderco Tenacious and she took to it like ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Does She Carry? If So What?

Distinguished Member Array BadgerJ's Avatar
    I'm amazed at my gf's penchant for carrying weaponry. I got her the smaller version of the Spyderco Tenacious and she took to it like a bear to honey and carries that everywhere. We spent 1/2 looking for it in the house the other day she missed having it so much (it was in her purse). I said 'sweetie, you already have your push dagger and a Ruger LCR...," but I got the 'glare', lol. A couple weeks ago I asked her in the car, 'where is your Nug(*)?' She says 'which one?'. She had a BUG in her purse and the Ruger on her cross-draw hip. Lest you think she's another Bonnie Parker, she's 60 and a grandmother. I bought her a shotgun at the last gun show and if they'd let her, she'd carry that.

I like the poster's comment above. She is fast 'on the draw' (meaning quick to assess and react - I'm slow) and covers my six and my nine. :)

(*) our code for gun in public.

Yep, a Taurus 85. She has a S&W 638, a Charter Arms Pink Lady, and a Charter Arms Bulldog to choose from in her collection, but always goes to her little Taurus. It's by far her favorite.
    "Those who would give up essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" -Benjamin Franklin-

Yep,Glock 26,stoked with gold dot 124 short barrel,meprolight sights, g17 back-up mag.benchmade (purple) griptilian,surefire g6 defender,large can OC,so she's good all day long.

Mine carries a Glock 26 with OEM NS in an Isotope 7 by Secret City Weaponeers. When dress doesnt allow she carries it in a MIC Holster attached to her purse strap. On occasion she will pocket carry my M&P 340. She actually took it right out of my pocket the other day.

She has IWB carried my P228 as it is her favorite in the collection, but slighlty bigger than she wants to hide in anything but winter. Her backup is a Kershaw Ken Onion Scallion with Speedsafe and a Surefire E2D.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Mine carries a Walther PK380 or a SIG P238 depending on her mood and clothing for the day.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

She has a glock but doesnt carry it. She has a weird philosophy i've been trying to ween her from. Maybe cause shes only 22 but she thinks since nothing has happened to her/ us in the past then most likley nothing will so carrying is unneccessary -_-. I carry for the both of us

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    So far... spray and a Kershaw Skyline.

Mine carries a Glock 26 that she picked out herself. Her BUG is a Seecamp .25 that I got for her. Her usual carry knife is a Bud Nealy Pesh Kabz and she keeps an old nasty Spyderco in her purse for utility stuff, prying things, turning screws, cutting tape and other knife wrecking tasks.

She has her own AR now, and a Ruger 1911 will replace the Colt of mine that she keeps borrowing. That should be sometime around Christmas. And I just got a threaded barrel adapter for her S&W 422 because she wants a suppressor now.
    Try not to screw up so bad they name the screw up after you. (Station 15 saying)

NRA Certifed Instructor

Mine packs a Kel Tec P3AT with CT laser which she shoot very well and fast.
    NOT LIVING IN FEAR, JUST READY!!!
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness,
    nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend.
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    JD...Lima....quite arguing or your going to get sent to your rooms!! LOL
    Hey, if you'll watch our son we will GLADLY go to our room!

See you in a few hours!

My wife carries the Ruger LCP .380 but is drooling over the LCR in .357 magnum. Her birthday is coming in Oct. So there may be a surprise for her.
    rmworkman likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

My wife does not carry and refuses to do so, so until the day comes (if it does) when she realizes how vulnerable she is, I am her bodyguard.

New Member Array keroseneburner's Avatar
    Mine carries a 9MM Pro Carry II with a S&W 642 for a BUG.
    Justified likes this.

My wife carries a Beretta .32 mostly. Sometimes a Beretta .380. She has a Glock 19 that she shoots very well, but she does not like to carry it.

Doc

Wife carries everyday, everywhere, even at home.

Primary is SP-101 with a Ruger LCP as back-up. She also has OC spray as a less lethal option.

Usually in the house, it's just the LCP.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Links