Another Bad Example - Page 2

Another Bad Example

This is a discussion on Another Bad Example within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Bad example from the guy, but very unfortunate. One example by one person will be used by the gun control groups and blow this story ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Another Bad Example

Bad example from the guy, but very unfortunate. One example by one person will be used by the gun control groups and blow this story out of proportion
    Proudly living in the free state of Florida

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    I believe in the Peoples Republic of Maryland it is a felony charge.

If your going to carry, know the laws of the state your in and traveling through. There are too many resources available NOT to know the law.
    I couldn't agree more archer. In PRoM I'm pretty sure it is a felony as well. Mind you, it shouldn't be a may issue state either, but that's going to take a lot of effort or national reciprocity to clear that up and likely, no time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorlk View Post
    It will probably never happen in either your lifetime or mine. I lived in Baltimore for 18 years and the anti-gun sentiment in both houses of the legislature is famous for their quashing of anything that even smacks of supporting the 2nd Amendment. There hasn't been a pro-gun AG in Maryland in at least the last 25 years.

My wife was assaulted outside our home, just two blocks from the Inner Harbor, and it took BPD over 20 minutes to respond.
    Majorlk, agreed but we can certainly keep working toward it. I'm originally from MD, and part of the big reason I will never move back is that I will not essentially revoke my 2A rights. BPD, sadly is often a joke. I have a lot of respect for LEOs and a lot of close friends that are LEOs, however, even they question BPD.

Won't more gun control laws fix the problem?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links