Glock 36 or Glock 39 for Concealed Carry???

This is a discussion on Glock 36 or Glock 39 for Concealed Carry??? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; .45 GAP is a dead cartridge. Get the G36. Even Glock can't give their GAP models away, and there is a reason places like Buds ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Glock 36 or Glock 39 for Concealed Carry???

.45 GAP is a dead cartridge. Get the G36. Even Glock can't give their GAP models away, and there is a reason places like Buds always has them ridiculously low priced......nobody wants 'em.

BTW, Springfield Armory originally introduced the XD in .45GAP before they came out with the .45ACP version. The GAP model is no longer available. Tell you something?
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

2. Remove Ads

I say G36

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    WOWW I JUST FINISH SEEN YOUR PROFILE, VERY INTERESTING (SARCASM).
    I THINK YOU DONT NEED A GLOCK OR ANY TYPE OF FIREARM AROUND YOU
    Glockfan23

I read Raymn_V profile and did not find anything in it that would cause you to make the statement you made.

He says he works two jobs, likes money, likes music, goes to school part time, has a CCW and trusts in God.

That puts him ahead of the curve to my way of thinking.

His RAP style is not to my taste but then I am not a RAP fan.

Of course this is only my opinion and this is an internet forum.

OS[/QUOTE]
    he got 209 video maybe you dint see it all
    Raymn_V likes this.

Hahah Music is my hobby, I make music every week and sell it every week to people that I meet at the malls or anywhere while promoting. I even carry while selling since there aren't any Texas 30.06 signs there. I don't freestyle about robbing anyone or committing crimes to hurt, steal, etc. I do rap that I do have a firearm and will use it if someone tries to take me or my family/friends/coworkers at the office. (Self-Defense)

On the other hand, thank you all again for your responses. It makes a lot of sense to go with the G36, primarily because of the GAP ammo and the 39 no where to be found locally.

I just ordered the Kholster IWB Crescent Moon for the G36 and will be getting the G36 by next month, probably around the time the order gets processed and shipped: 2-4 weeks.. Kholster has this special 9/11 sale going on from now until the 15th, and $5 is going to the families who lost loved ones from our tragic event. Kholster

Thank you,

Ray
    "Thou shall not kill unless you feared for your life and was forced to."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links