Current wait time in the lazy state??

This is a discussion on Current wait time in the lazy state?? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Louisiana - Turned all of my paperwork in at the LSP Headquarters in Baton Rouge this past week and did the digital fingerprints there. Does ...

Thread: Current wait time in the lazy state??

Current wait time in the lazy state??

Louisiana - Turned all of my paperwork in at the LSP Headquarters in Baton Rouge this past week and did the digital fingerprints there. Does anyone know of the current wait time? Seems like from what I hear sometimes for a few months they get WAYY backed up taking a few months and sometimes you can get them in 3 weeks. One clerk told me 30 days, and another said 90. So there wasn't any help from them. Has anyone gotten one recently? It seems like turning it in there and doing their fingerprints would speed up the process. Also, there are zero record issues to slow them down. There's not even a speeding ticket.

2. Remove Ads

Nobody a recent permitee in LA?

I haven't seen many folks post from Louisana.

Here in KS 60 - 65 days is pretty normal. Zero record issues aswell. I don't believe they are in any hurry to push these permits through. Have you ever seen any branch or form of goverment move quickly?
    Anticipation of Death is Worse Than Death Itself.
    Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God;

VIP Member
    I considered my application squeaky clean and unproblematic......got mine in a little of a month (IIRC).
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Links