Looks like I am moving to Ohio

This is a discussion on Looks like I am moving to Ohio within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; When I see the storms they have on the East Coast, the Forest Fires and Dust Storms out West, The Drug Cartel Invasions, at the ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Looks like I am moving to Ohio

When I see the storms they have on the East Coast, the Forest Fires and Dust Storms out West, The Drug Cartel Invasions, at the Border from Mexico, the ungodly heat and humidity of Florida Summers and other Southern States. I am happy as hell here in Ohio. Are big Cities are the same as all others, you learn where and when to go to certain places and where not to go. I have been all over the USA. There are a lot of great places to live. Ohio may not be the best for all but, it's a pretty nice place overall.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    My parent still live up in the NE part of the state not too far from the lake in the area not so affectionately called "the snow belt". Winters typically get 110-120 inches of snow or more. It starts in October and ends in April-May. I lived there for 30 years and the last year I recall having to go out and shovel 2 feet of snow off the roof of the house. Those kinds of winters are a little too brutal. Otherwise, as I have grown older and visited from time to time, I can certainly see the charm in some of the areas, especially outside of the cities.

cant help yu to much i live 2hrs south west of canton, but do wish you good luck there, . one thing i was told by a knox county sheriff last week while talking he told me , that in ohio if you have a out of state carry permit, that once you become a resident of ohio, that u have to have a ohio permit to carry, these means once you recieve mail have utilities put in your name ,etc. etc. i havent had a chance to look this up but be careful . again wish yu the best, if ya dont mind me asking what line of work yu into? that area along with alot of ohio is having alot of economic problems. iam looking to get out of ohio myself

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links