Wally Walk with pics

This is a discussion on Wally Walk with pics within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by glockman10mm Never understood the Wally World walk thing. Is this some kind of CCW right of passage indoctrination people feel compelled to ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Wally Walk with pics

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    Never understood the Wally World walk thing. Is this some kind of CCW right of passage indoctrination people feel compelled to do or what?
    I mean if you're gonna do some walk, do it in the 'hood on a Saturday night in the summer.

2. Remove Ads

Well that'd be looking for trouble now wouldn't it

No criticism here, just my observation: the big knife-in-the-pocket look always has me scanning for a gun next. I've seen many guys with only the knife, but every concealed carrier I've successfully picked out had the big ol' knife clipped to the pocket. When I see that and your holster loops, I *know* you're packing. That said, I would likely be wearing my ccw myself, but you wouldn't see the holster clips, nor my knife.

I have a Spyderco I usually carry clipped to a pocket, but I carry it weak side front (I do have a gun positioned strong side), and it's quite discreet. When it's not discreet on a particular pair of pants, I put it in my waistband with the clip under my belt. The size/location of your knife (to me) screams concealed carrier.

They way your back pocket sags also looks like the knife is not totally under your control.

But that's just me....

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus222 View Post
    Do they offer those at Walmart?
    You should consider some serious training. Or continue on with your flip flops. And yes, you can get your tacticool flip flops at your local walmart.

So now I'm training deficient because I wore flip flops to walmart? Jesus, mods close this, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
    So now I'm training deficient because I wore flip flops to walmart? Jesus, mods close this, please.
    Doodle please look at the quotes. It wasnt directed at you. Please do not take this the wrong way, but to answer your above question. Yes. Its worth taking note of. Sorry not trying to bust on you. Just telling you what I see.

Oh sorry little irritated at the direction this thread took and I reacted wrongly I apologize

Quote Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
    Oh sorry little irritated at the direction this thread took and I reacted wrongly I apologize
    No problem, people here, are here to help. Sometimes it comes across wrong in text.

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    No problem, people here, are here to help. Sometimes it comes across wrong in text.
    True for about 90%.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links