Concealed carry

This is a discussion on Concealed carry within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by tomtsr I learned to carry at 3:00 with a Kholster with an FBI cant.. I find that I can draw while seated ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Concealed carry

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomtsr View Post
    I learned to carry at 3:00 with a Kholster with an FBI cant.. I find that I can draw while seated without difficulty. I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in 45.

You might want to get some OC or something for those pesky droolers. Shooting them may ruin your chances of being with her.
    Three o'clock eliminated all issues for me. For some reason, nine o'clock with the lefty counter-part took much longer to get accustomed to.

2. Remove Ads

ITW
    Quote Originally Posted by MP9NewMexico View Post
    I am carrying to prevent sexual assault against her...
    She told you she was afraid of a sexual assault?

How could somebody sexually assault her in a public place and as long as you're there?

That would raise a red flag right there for me.

How well do you know this woman?

Quote Originally Posted by MP9NewMexico View Post
    I am carrying to prevent sexual assault against her...
    If this is a constant fear, it sounds like you are hanging around the wrong neighborhoods.
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. - Robert A. Heinlein

ITW
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorlk View Post
    If this is a constant fear, it sounds like you are hanging around the wrong neighborhoods.
    Or maybe the wrong woman.

Sorry to be flippant, but your reason for carrying is so narrowly focused and ... intense that I thought you might not be posting in all seriousness. There is a ton of information on these forums about all sorts of concealment methods. Small framed or not, the right holster and belt (i.e., made for the purpose) can conceal a great deal, no matter where it's situated. One interesting thread is this one: Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

If I were you, I would come up with a broader answer/reason as to why you carry, for future use. I'm not saying that the reason you gave isn't a legitimate part of the concerns that could lead someone to carry, but, as your ONLY reason, it does make you sound kind of paranoid. (Most sexual assaults don't occur in public and are committed by someone the victim knows, not a stranger who spies your girl's hotness on the street, immediately loses control, and starts loping after her like an ape.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links