Great FEMALE Carry VID. I'm A GUY & I Really Liked It Too!

This is a discussion on Great FEMALE Carry VID. I'm A GUY & I Really Liked It Too! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Concealed Carry Holster Options For Women. Excellent Video Myself being a First Class Male I've never even considered donning a "Thigh Holster" but, (Strange ) ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Great FEMALE Carry VID. I'm A GUY & I Really Liked It Too!

Administrator

Concealed Carry Holster Options For Women. Excellent Video

Myself being a First Class Male I've never even considered donning a "Thigh Holster" but, (Strange) something about this Video just caused me to watch it right up until the very end.

Completely ignoring the fact that this female is quite attractive from the neck down...it's a nicely accomplished informative Video & she has very good carry common sense.

I really cannot find any misinformation in the video.

Except that I should add that (for sure) the SpeedLoader would present some real problems OWB on a belt.

Saber likes this.

Administrator
    Oh...& Be Mindful of your comments. Stop....Think...before you post.

Forum Rules Page Rule #5 5.

We have a number of female members on the forum and hope to attract more for their unique perspective and experiences. We do not, however, have "gender specific" forums. They are regarded as individuals that carry a concealed weapon that just happen to be female. They will not be subjected to sexual innuendo as a part of their membership. Be warned, there is zero tolerance regarding this particular rule.
    surefire7, BurgDog and Ally like this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Distinguished Member Array BadgerJ's Avatar
    Durn, talk about (ahem) gun Pron! Actually, I'm not going to watch it more than oh, 10 times, just to be sure I got all the facts down.

Seriously, though, my partner has such a hip to waist ratio that she can't even wear an IWB kydex on horsehide. And no way with her short, stubby legs (looks around to see if she's on my 6:00) she can barely reach the car pedals, let alone wear an inner thigh rig. Still she manages to conceal three guns when we go to the range, I don't know how. :?

Distinguished Member Array hardluk1's Avatar
    Glad I am a guy . Too many guns with different actions in to many locations with to many holster types.

Administrator
    Seriously. She is on the ball & really into firearms.
    She has her own Zombie Hunter AR-15 - Mrs. QK....Would it be possible for you to get a bit more interested in owning your very own battle rifle?
    I would gladly build you one for Christmas.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    Glad I am a guy . Too many guns with different actions in to many locations with to many holster types.
    I feel pretty doggone lucky that I can stick with simple OWB carry 95% of the time.
    Switching over to a shoulder rig on sporadic rare occasions & on some days during the Winter months.

Yes very informative video. I strangly was also compelled to watch to the end. Something about a woman who carries...

Distinguished Member
    The video maker is also a member here.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

She is a member here.

Doh k9dad beat me to it.

Administrator
    Has her female carry vid been posted here before?
    I actually just came across it on youtube looking for a Sparks PMK OWB for a S&W J-Frame being worn AKA (on body) by a female.
    I wanted to E-mail a link to a relative interested in a high quality leather OWB for daily carry.
    Tony K. at Sparks designed that PMK holster for his own Wife.

I found some other Sparks holster VIDS on youtube but, nothing for the PMK.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

ok then who is she here?

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Has her female carry vid been posted here before?
    Yes. It was in this thread.

She Knows Her Stuff (vid)
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

Administrator
    Thanks.

She does not have very many posts here (only 11) so I guess I missed that.

Anybody know if there has ever been even a still photo of the Sparks PMK being worn by a female?

I can't even find one in a Google search by images.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
    Here is one post that she made that I think is just great.

Seems I am a little late on discovering this thread discussing my recent youtube vid - Glad to here that {most of} you enjoyed it.
    My intent was only to help other women with their similar concealed carry issues... Turns out that now I am constantly deleting flirtatious messages and defending myself on different forums in regards to why I didn't show my face and why my gun is unloaded; (I can now see one major deterrent as to why more females probably haven't posted gun related videos)... I wish that more women would post vids on how they carry their guns concealed, because I know that there are more of us out there than is shown on youtube, and I don't want to stand out (with Lima) like a female conceal-carrying deer in headlights.
    THANK YOU to Lima (and others!) who already came to my defense in this thread and have hit the nail on the head as to why I didn't show my face and why my gun is unloaded. It is just plain stupid to "play dress up" and try on a pile of different holsters with a loaded gun.
    Accidents could happen. My gun is only loaded when it is going to remain holstered and ready to use. I didn't show my face in the vid for several reasons -
    1.) I didn't want to listen to the positive OR negative criticism regarding what I look like. The video is about concealed carry options for women, not about me.

2.) Privacy and safety reasons. I don't want to advertise to strangers what I look like, that I carry a gun, and all the ways that I might be carrying. I don't even want the people that I know and work for locally to be aware of the fact that I carry concealed. I even had a stalker/personal protection order on a guy for 2 years before, and it is just common sense {to me} to keep my face off my gun videos.

3.) I'm shy and not a big fan of being on camera

4.) I was holding the camera in front of my face to see the screen where I was filming, so my face would've been blocked anyhow

5.) I was demonstrating holsters concealing in different areas on my body. Showing my face was un-needed. anyway, I'm sorry if my vid bothers some of you. Hopefully it helps more people than it rubs the wrong way. I've tried to add captions to clarify certain parts of the video that I've been asked about. and I plan to make more videos eventually... I'd like to show how a smaller Kel-tec P3AT conceals well, too, and I've recently picked up a couple different types of holsters - a Smart Carry and also a concealed carry purse/bag that actually appealed to me! (I had never found a gun purse that I liked before, so I will do a review of this one once I've tried it a little while). also to all the men out there who say "just stick the gun in your pocket,"
    I'd like to demonstrate in a video how that comment is totally ignorant. My pockets won't even hold a little 380 pocket gun.

I'm in NO WAY any sort of expert on guns. I'm just a regular girl who has her CPL and wants to share info. I don't have it all figured out, just trying to help! -Sonja
    localgirl, surefire7 and rolyat63 like this.

I have subscribed to her YouTube channel for over a year now. She is very very knowledgeable about firearms and carry in general. My wife loves watching her videos.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Distinguished Member Array matthew03's Avatar
    I've watched a couple of her vid's on YouTube, she's really up on her carry knowledge; good job and well thought out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links