Road Rage and my LC9 - Page 11

Road Rage and my LC9

This is a discussion on Road Rage and my LC9 within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Chazeman2 I wouldn't have said anything besides get away from me or something similar. Making the threat of shooting them could bite ...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Like Tree156Likes

Thread: Road Rage and my LC9

Quote Originally Posted by Chazeman2 View Post
    I wouldn't have said anything besides get away from me or something similar. Making the threat of shooting them could bite ya in the butt.
    This pretty much sums up the debate.

The intended purpose of thread was for people to analyze what I did, and for all of us to learn. I have learned that if a similar situation arises in the future, my course of action would be to call 911 very first of all. That way, the dispatcher can hear what is being said by the man assaulting my vehicle, and if it does turn ugly, at least the police are on the way. Second would be to tell the crazy man to leave, forcibly. I think in the future, I will still say that I am armed, since it is legal for me to be armed in my car. I would still draw my gun, but rather than point it, I think I'll keep it hidden from view, but ready if I need it, if the RRD (road rage driver) does indeed have a knife, gun or other weapon on him, or decides to break my window.

Great job!

Great job at remaining calm and not escalating the situation. I hope that should I ever been in a similar situation, I would act similarly. Like someone else said earlier...This is exactly why we all carry.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Links