LC9

LC9

This is a discussion on LC9 within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just bought back my LC9 after trading it in for a M&P 9 but that is another story. What I am trying to find ...

Thread: LC9

LC9

I just bought back my LC9 after trading it in for a M&P 9 but that is another story. What I am trying to find is a thin iwb holster that is canted. I have a leather iwb that is straight and can be worn as a owb, that side is canted. I was stupid for buying it in the first place but that too is a story for another time. Any help would be appreciated.
    Be safe, Frank.

Try a Crossbreed Mini-tuck. It is canted. They make them for a LC9. Your gun will virtually disappear on your body. I received mine yesterday for my Bodyguard and my husband didn't even know I was carrying.
    Carpe Diem
    "Winter Is Coming"

Quote Originally Posted by helderberg View Post
    I just bought back my LC9 after trading it in for a M&P 9 but that is another story. What I am trying to find is a thin iwb holster that is canted. I have a leather iwb that is straight and can be worn as a owb, that side is canted. I was stupid for buying it in the first place but that too is a story for another time. Any help would be appreciated.
    Be safe, Frank.
    I second the Crossbreed Mini-Tuck. I've got one for my LC9 and it's great. It has a cant in it's stock configuration but you can increase it also. Enjoy your LC9!

An all leather (per your request) holster that does well is the Galco Summer Comfort or Royal Guard. Similar to the Milt Sparks classic Summer Special without the wait or $100 price tag.

Links