Heading to Wisconsin...

This is a discussion on Heading to Wisconsin... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A few weeks too early... man, I really hate not having my sidearm with me - I can't wait until Wisconsin's new carry law goes ...

Thread: Heading to Wisconsin...

Heading to Wisconsin...

A few weeks too early... man, I really hate not having my sidearm with me - I can't wait until Wisconsin's new carry law goes into effect so I can carry when we visit the in-laws.

Sigh...

2. Remove Ads

Learn the maze of laws and you can still OC there about half of the time. I'll be making one trip there during October and then I'm not due back until Dec, so one more visit for me before they get CC.

Glock Certified Armorer

Hang in there, they are coming around!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

The small town they live in is trying to put a city wide ban in place, pathetic.

Posted from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

City wide ban? Could be your chance to pay off your house...I'm just sayin'...
    Last edited by RETSUPT99; October 8th, 2011 at 11:38 AM.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    The small town they live in is trying to put a city wide ban in place, pathetic.

Wisconsin has a preemption law. The ordinance drafted by this and many other small towns is mostly irrelevant and unenforceable.

Yep, I laughed when they told me that. :-)

Thunder are you talking about Whitelaw? Luckily I only travel through there maybe once every few years, but they are trying to ban CCW in their town limits.

I'll be taking a class soon to get my permit along with UT and FL non-resident. I'm happy we can finally defend ourselves, especially since our town has been going slowly downhill the last few years.
    "It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we will hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood, until it rains down from the skies. Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles that every man from every faith can embrace." -McManus twins Boondock Saints

Links