Tell me about the carry laws in TEXAS.....

This is a discussion on Tell me about the carry laws in TEXAS..... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Dallas rocks! I make a point to travel when I can because I enjoy it and because it reaffirms to me that I live in ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Tell me about the carry laws in TEXAS.....

Dfw

Dallas rocks! I make a point to travel when I can because I enjoy it and because it reaffirms to me that I live in Dallas not because I don't know any different, but because its the place I want to be. Traffic in Dallas can be bad and it can get hot here but you have mild winters, can were shorts 10 months a year and we don't get much ice or snow. Oddly enough we've gotten it once the last two winters, pretty out of character for here. Ditto on the advice to just stay indoors if its bad out, work will understand! Plenty to do most of the time and the housing market is pretty decent here. There are parts to avoid for a residence like Pleasant Grove or Oak Cliff but most areas are pretty decent. South of the Metroplex (South of Highway 20) where I live its not too packed, traffic is decent and peopel are generally pretty nice.
    My other Kahr is a Kimber.

2. Remove Ads

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links