Very Interesting Conversation today

This is a discussion on Very Interesting Conversation today within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Beans Read this. A cop was standing near the victim EarthLink - U.S. News Was he shooting at the officer ??? Since ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Very Interesting Conversation today

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    Read this. A cop was standing near the victim

EarthLink - U.S. News
    Was he shooting at the officer ??? Since they say they don't think he was the intended target ? A rifle ???? ... they didn't see 2 guys with a rifle ? Ok, maybe they had it hid somehow....

None of it's good.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by canav844 View Post
    Why are people locking up their guns when they work out? There are methods of carry that will work safely during exercise.

Good conversation though, I've been loving the fact that IN is generally very pro-gun; and even those that aren't, understand it's people not the guns that are the issue.
    Really lets say I'm carrying a full frame like a 1911, and i am waring work out shorts and a tank top. Where do us suppose i put it? remember it must be concealed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links