New (to me) Anti Sign - Knives?

This is a discussion on New (to me) Anti Sign - Knives? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Another use for the tactical tomahawk. The hospital I frequent has a no revolver/no knife/no cell sign....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: New (to me) Anti Sign - Knives?

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Another use for the tactical tomahawk.

The hospital I frequent has a no revolver/no knife/no cell sign.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

2. Remove Ads

My son plays high school baseball and at his old school when he lived with his mother the kids were told they could not bring baseball bats to the school as it violated the zero tolerance weapons ban. After many phone calls and visits from parents the principal gave in and allowed the bats to be brought by parents and given to the coach to keep secured in his office. They were only allowed to remove them for practice under supervision and games. I thought this was almost as bad as TSA agents taking a kids GI Joe guns away, you know the rifle smaller than your little finger and pistol smaller than your fingernail. Some people really should not be allowed out of the house and definitely not given any kind of authority.

The VA Clinic has the gun/knife signs which is federal property,but I have a knife in my pocket and never been confronted,My Civilian Doctor we shoot at the range every week,and his Nurses are accustomed to people carrying.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links