Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 101

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Crowman Unfortunately the fight to carry concealed and/or open will be a never ending one. You are correct the 'theys' will regroup. ...

Page 101 of 297 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 4449
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    Unfortunately the fight to carry concealed and/or open will be a never ending one. You are correct the 'theys' will regroup. It is our mission to now stay on the offensive now that we have the law as it is.

One disappointment I find with the Wisconsin law and possibly all states is guns are banned on college campus'. These campus' have, sadly, always been ripe 'hunting' grounds for rapists amongst other low life's.

Women were the last to achieve the right to vote and it appears the same will be for them to protect themselves while seeking a higher education.
    I thought this was not right too, so many women on campuses are raped or worse! That is where this is needed.
    WD54241, Jpeetz and THEONLYGHOST like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    I thought this was not right too, so many women on campuses are raped or worse! That is where this is needed.
    Many of the school shootings we have today would probably be avoided. Instead of one guy emptying clip after clip reloading and killing for hours. He may empty 1 clip, then he is empty, and dead.
    WD54241 and kathie63 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by THEONLYGHOST View Post
    I got my fingers crossed for you, as well as everyone else. keep the hope alive it is coming just very slowly and in some crazy backwards order.
    I'm surprised and disappointed that yours has not arrived yet! and I see your in Madison of all places. I'm crossing my fingers and eyes for you! I would have the letter requesting an investigation all set to go should on Monday! The lady at the DOJ in a earlier post Thursday or Wednesday said or maybe implied that she felt confident that most applications from our mailing date would have been processed by the 45 day limit.
    Last edited by WD54241; December 18th, 2011 at 09:19 AM. Reason: wasn't finished.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    I'm surprised and disappointed that yours has not arrived yet! and I see your in Madison of all places. I'm crossing my fingers and eyes for you! I would have the letter requesting an investigation all set to go should on Monday! The lady at the DOJ in a earlier post Thursday or Wednesday said or maybe implied that she felt confident that most applications from our mailing date would have been processed by the 45 day limit.
    I am suspecting I will get it monday, now thats the mailing date 45 days, who knows when they recieved it most people who sent theirs on 11/4 had their checks cashed arround 11/17 and mine was not cashed till 11/21. I realy havent fit into the cenerio this whole time. I am giving the DOJ the benifit of the doubt but I do have a letter ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Jpeetz View Post
    I am suspecting I will get it monday, now thats the mailing date 45 days, who knows when they recieved it most people who sent theirs on 11/4 had their checks cashed arround 11/17 and mine was not cashed till 11/21. I realy havent fit into the cenerio this whole time. I am giving the DOJ the benifit of the doubt but I do have a letter ready to go.
    Back in that time period of the 4th, their was one day 7000 applications were received, I think yours was mixed in and yes I'll say it "buried"! After all that is what the lady on the phone said.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

I thinking that I might go and fire a few shots at the range before footbll starts. I doubt many people will be there.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Back in that time period of the 4th, their was one day 7000 applications were received, I think yours was mixed in and yes I'll say it "buried"! After all that is what the lady on the phone said.
    Not going to get too excited till Tuesday, than I will make my first phone call to the DOJ, if I do not get a reasonable answer the letter will be mailed certified. Hope I dont have to do all of that. What a pain in the butt. lol

I thinking that I might go and fire a few shots at the range before footbll starts. I doubt many people will be there.
    Never mind, Wife told me theres to much to do around here! It seems I promised my son we would make peanutbutter cookies for santa.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Not going to get too excited till Tuesday, than I will make my first phone call to the DOJ, if I do not get a reasonable answer the letter will be mailed certified. Hope I dont have to do all of that. What a pain in the butt. lol
    Hang in there

Hang in there
    Wiil do. GO PACK.
    WD54241 and THEONLYGHOST like this.

I had my letter all ready to be mailed...hopefully you won't have to mail yours!

Quote Originally Posted by jpeetz View Post
    wiil do. Go pack.
    yes go pack!!
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    yes go pack!!
    Being from Minnesota till last April would like to say "go Vikes" But too embarrassed over their performance to do that LOL. Maybe Favre will come back? (More laughter.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverickx50 View Post
    Being from Minnesota till last April would like to say "go Vikes" But too embarrassed over their performance to do that LOL. Maybe Favre will come back? (More laughter.
    Are the vikings even going to stay in state??

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    Are the vikings even going to stay in state??
    Just more stupid politics. Nobody in charge of the purse (state, county, or city) wants to help pay for a new stadium. They (Vikings) will leave and a few years from now we will all be lamenting the loss of both the team and the tax and business income. Then a bond will be floated for way more than they are asking for now to build a new stadium and attract a team from some place else to come to MN.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

Links