Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Not an entirely sure thing ill be getting it, but even if we assume they did not recieve it till 11/7 most of them guys ...

Page 107 of 296 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 4440
Like Tree2174Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

  1. #1591
    Member Array Jpeetz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tomahawk Wi.
    Posts
    268
    Not an entirely sure thing ill be getting it, but even if we assume they did not recieve it till 11/7 most of them guys have got theirs.

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #1592
    VIP Member Array Smitty901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,245
    Quote Originally Posted by CONCTED View Post
    Well 45 days since I put it in the mail!
    Issued 30 days after they cashed my check!
    IT'S HERE #277**
    Thanks to everyone for helping me through this.
    Congratulations, just what we need another pistol packing citizen. Now if we can sign up a few 100,000 more.
    Christmas present Idea. CCW class and filing fee for someone you love. Or a new fire arm to carry along with the forms.

  4. #1593
    Member Array Jpeetz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tomahawk Wi.
    Posts
    268
    At 3:00 I will walk to the mailbox open carry and then walk home concealed, I hope?
    kathie63 and THEONLYGHOST like this.

  5. #1594
    Member Array kathie63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Janesville
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by pps View Post
    Well it's about time Huh Kathie!! wow quite a bit after me, I got 16xxxx
    Yes! Finally! I have been carrying every day! Feels great! Already looking into getting a Ruger LCR w/CT laser grip! 1 for my purse-1 to carry on body (just in case my purse gets stolen"!
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

  6. #1595
    Member Array kathie63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Janesville
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpeetz View Post
    At 3:00 I will walk to the mailbox open carry and then walk home concealed, I hope?
    I am hoping today is YOUR day!!!!!
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

  7. #1596
    Member Array kathie63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Janesville
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by CONCTED View Post
    Well 45 days since I put it in the mail!
    Issued 30 days after they cashed my check!
    IT'S HERE #277**
    Thanks to everyone for helping me through this.
    Congrats!!!!!

  8. #1597
    Member Array kathie63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Janesville
    Posts
    242

    Janesville Mall

    If the mall is posted...I haven't seen it yet but it is listed on the "don't buy list", if I enter on the outside doors of say Kohl's, Sears, JCPenney, Boston Store where there is no signage I believe I would be legal correct as long as I don't go in the mall itself? Even though that is part of the Mall?

    Just curious and good to know. Thoughts?

  9. #1598
    Member Array Jpeetz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tomahawk Wi.
    Posts
    268
    Wife is getting me a Ruger CR9C for Xmas, That way I can carry a shiny one, not one of my fired 5,000 times guns, LOL, I realy like the feel of this gun and it is easy to conceal, The ruger .45 compact was just a little thicker, because of my build and size I opted for the 9MM, but if you look into this gun try both because the differance is minimal between the two. I leaned toward the 9MM for comfort only, it was a tough choice walking away from the .45 and its added knockdown power, Just have to aim a foot higher with a 9MM if you get in a scrap, (GOD FORBID THAT EVER HAPENS). Verry simple mechanics to the gun, simple fild break down, all reports are that is reliable and relitivly accurate, And best of all its cheap, that was one of the most important aspects for me, lets face it your cc gun will be a workhorse, banging it on things, sitting on it, sweating on it, it will be the most handeled gun in your posession if you carry dayly.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

  10. #1599
    New Member Array GsxrBots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    8
    I feel so sorry for you guys that haven't gotten theirs yet. I sent mine in on the 2nd, and I got mine two days before Thanksgiving (the 22nd?) I was going bat crazy watching all the other people get theirs, and mine hadn't come yet. I can't imagine still waiting.. GRRRRRRR... I hope it all works out for you in the end, but I'd be going CRAZY! Hiding in bushes waiting for the mailman to come, etc. :D

  11. #1600
    VIP Member Array Smitty901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpeetz View Post
    Wife is getting me a Ruger CR9C for Xmas, That way I can carry a shiny one, not one of my fired 5,000 times guns, LOL, I realy like the feel of this gun and it is easy to conceal, The ruger .45 compact was just a little thicker, because of my build and size I opted for the 9MM, but if you look into this gun try both because the differance is minimal between the two. I leaned toward the 9MM for comfort only, it was a tough choice walking away from the .45 and its added knockdown power, Just have to aim a foot higher with a 9MM if you get in a scrap, (GOD FORBID THAT EVER HAPENS). Verry simple mechanics to the gun, simple fild break down, all reports are that is reliable and relitivly accurate, And best of all its cheap, that was one of the most important aspects for me, lets face it your cc gun will be a workhorse, banging it on things, sitting on it, sweating on it, it will be the most handeled gun in your posession if you carry dayly.
    SR9C ??? typo? The SR9C is a fine handgun I own one takes a bit to loosen it up

  12. #1601
    Member Array hdman97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    20
    I think most will have theirs within the 45 days.
    Those with the 21 day limit may be late.

  13. #1602
    Member Array Jpeetz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tomahawk Wi.
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    If the mall is posted...I haven't seen it yet but it is listed on the "don't buy list", if I enter on the outside doors of say Kohl's, Sears, JCPenney, Boston Store where there is no signage I believe I would be legal correct as long as I don't go in the mall itself? Even though that is part of the Mall?

    Just curious and good to know. Thoughts?
    Good Question? After you enter into pennys from the out side and walk through the store do they have it posted where you leave pennys into the mall? You would think they have to post every wich way in. Im not walking arround the entire mall looking to see if a single door has a signe. Walk up to the door, no signe, walk in, walk through the store and check for the signe for every set of doors that are a border of a change of ownership. The mall halway is a seperate owner than pennys and every store along the halway would be a seperate owner. I do not want to lead you wrong, please let me no if my thinking is correct.

  14. #1603
    Member Array Jpeetz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tomahawk Wi.
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    SR9C ??? typo? The SR9C is a fine handgun I own one takes a bit to loosen it up
    LOL sorry about the typo, I type faster than I think, and I am a slow typer. LOL

  15. #1604
    pps
    pps is offline
    Member Array pps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cadott, WI
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by jpeetz View Post
    to those who want more required training to obtain a permit.

    even though this is realy not the place for this discussion, it continues to come up, and i believe that it is an important enough issue that it should be addressed propperly.

    Seems to be a lot of chatter about requiring more education, my personal beliefs are that even the manditory hunters safety infringes on my constitutional rights. Now that dosnt make hunters safety, or any cc class bad by any means, as a mater of fact hunters safety, in my belief, helps protect our rights. In my expirence most (not all) people who want to infringe upon my rite to bear arms are just unfamiliar or uncomfortable with guns. Hunters safety is an awsome introduction to our youth into the safe use of firearms. Because of my up-bringing, guns have alwase been a large part of my life, i learned from an eirly age that a gun is nothing more than a tool. The more you shoot, the more comfortable you become, untill the firearm becoms nothing more than an extension of your own body, thats rite a tool. It is at this point that you trully understand that guns dont kill people, its the people holding them that kill. So even though hunters safety and further education is of the utmost importance to introduce our youth to proper use of firearms because that youth will be makeing the laws in our future and i for one want lawmakers who understand just what a firearm is, requireing hunters safety is unconstitutional! Or is it? Before the age of 18 years it can be argued that a person has few or no constitutional rights, so hunters safety could actualy be made manditory in all schools for all children, why not? They got our kids putting condoms on bannanas in some goofy states now. Further education is important. I am a responsible adult. I will make a responsible decision. But in the end, constitutionally it is my decision, not yours, not the governments, mine. I have also had a cc course, because you are rite i also believe knowing the law is an important aspect of this whole thing, i just dont want the govt. Telling me i have to do it any more than i want the govt. Telling me that i broke the law cause i ate at mc donalds and mc donalds is bad for me and if i eat their enugh it will eventually kill me. Any time govt mandates, it limits your freedom. I am not saying you are wrong, because you are not wrong, at least not any more wrong than i am. Their is a line for everyone drawin between freedom and personal protection. Give up a little freedom you gain a little protection. Give up a little protection you gain a little freedom. That line is drawn between protection and freedom differently in every single man women and child. Best we can do is debate it an try to understand the others point of view. And yes i do understan yours, its just that my line is just drawn in a little different place than yours. Dosnt make either of us wrong in my point of view. At least not enough that we cant just agree to disagree.
    your right this does not belong here at all, and next time please spell check..

    And keep your opinions to yourself, not all agree with you that's for sure..

  16. #1605
    Member Array kathie63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Janesville
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpeetz View Post
    Good Question? After you enter into pennys from the out side and walk through the store do they have it posted where you leave pennys into the mall? You would think they have to post every wich way in. Im not walking arround the entire mall looking to see if a single door has a signe. Walk up to the door, no signe, walk in, walk through the store and check for the signe for every set of doors that are a border of a change of ownership. The mall halway is a seperate owner than pennys and every store along the halway would be a seperate owner. I do not want to lead you wrong, please let me no if my thinking is correct.
    That's my thought if it is not posted at EVERY entrance into the mall itself how can they arrest you if it is not posted? I never enter the mall through the outside MALL doors, it is always through the stores themselves.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

after the wisconsin doj cashes your check when will i get my ccw permit
,

where is my ccw wi

,

where is my wisconsin ccw permit

,
wisconsin ccw permit processing time
,

wisconsin ccw permit time

,

wisconsin ccw permit turn around time

,

wisconsin ccw time

,
wisconsin ccw turnaround
,
wisconsin concealed carry
,
wisconsin concealed carry permit waiting time
,
wisconsin concealed carry wait time
,

wisconsin defensive carry forum

Click on a term to search for related topics.