Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 109

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well, Im gona go get that permit outa the box now. lol, I hope....

Page 109 of 297 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 4453
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Well, Im gona go get that permit outa the box now. lol, I hope.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Ouch! Well ummm, ahhhhh, Merry Christmas?
    Doesn't that just figure!!!!!!! That's too bad, get better soon.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Well, that was a bust, LOL, Guess I had better look into this? even though I mailed it 11/4 others from that date had their checks cashed on 11/17. mine wasnt cashed till 11/21 which actually puts me into the mailed 11/7 group. Any advice? I am ready to go with a certified letter but I realy have no idea when they recieved it and quite frankly they are buisy enough if it is on its way. What do you guys think? Realy not in a terrible rush but would like my permit without the headachs?

TGP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpeetz View Post
    Well, that was a bust, LOL, Guess I had better look into this? even though I mailed it 11/4 others from that date had their checks cashed on 11/17. mine wasnt cashed till 11/21 which actually puts me into the mailed 11/7 group. Any advice? I am ready to go with a certified letter but I realy have no idea when they recieved it and quite frankly they are buisy enough if it is on its way. What do you guys think? Realy not in a terrible rush but would like my permit without the headachs?
    I'd say give it a few more days. Wait till the week after Christmas. Likely you'll have yours by then.

Where The Bluffs,Mississippi, and Eagles Meet.

Unhappy

Hey Jpeetz yours was cashed six days after mine and i just got it today.
    So if it's on a timeline like mine I hate to say this but uptown 6 days yet!!

The fact you are waiting so long makes me sad as i sent mine 2 weeks after you. But every day i check the mail hoping

Quote Originally Posted by CONCTED View Post
    Hey Jpeetz yours was cashed six days after mine and i just got it today.
    So if it's on a timeline like mine I hate to say this but uptown 6 days yet!!
    Bummer, Today is day 45 send date, only thing I can figure is they recieved it substantually later? I guess Ive been relitivly patient this long? A little longer wont kill me, just disapointing, congrats on yours though! be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by alandh View Post
    The fact you are waiting so long makes me sad as i sent mine 2 weeks after you. But every day i check the mail hoping
    Yah, I went through the angry stage too, then I pounded my head against the wall a bit, and it passed. WD54241 suggests wrapping your head in Duct Tape, That realy helped me through that last packer game.

Might as well mail the certified letter. If your permit comes in the interim no big deal. The DOJ will simply check the computer, if by chance it was lost in the mail they will send a letter telling you date issued and mailed. I don't know if they would charge you for a second one if you didn't receive the first?!

Might as well mail the certified letter. If your permit comes in the interim no big deal. The DOJ will simply check the computer, if by chance it was lost in the mail they will send a letter telling you date issued and mailed. I don't know if they would charge you for a second one if you didn't receive the first?!
    I think you are rite, tomorow ill send the letter and maby I should call, Would they even have the time to get to the botom of one guys permit status? The letter will go out tomorow and ill look for the number to call.

It takes longer for the mail to get up there in Gods country
    Tomorrow will be the day.
    While your waiting check the ice on Tomahawk lake.
    Is it safe to walk on yet?

I think you are rite, tomorow ill send the letter and maby I should call, Would they even have the time to get to the botom of one guys permit status? The letter will go out tomorow and ill look for the number to call.
    By the time your letter arrives and is opened you will be given priority due to the time elapsed.
    Jpeetz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hdman97 View Post
    It takes longer for the mail to get up there in Gods country
    Tomorrow will be the day.
    While your waiting check the ice on Tomahawk lake.
    Is it safe to walk on yet?
    I wouldnt trust the ice at all, Just thick enough to hide a body under in a pinch, LOL, Had a warm spell I see a lot of open water out their today, mornings its froze solid by night it opens back up. Eagles and otters like it that way, life gets a lil harder for them in the winter.

well mailed on 11/5 check cashed 11/15 recieved permit 12/19 glad it came b-4 the 45 days, nice early Christmas present also comes with an extreme responsibility,not to be taken lightly trust your instincts and try every other means of problem resolution before you pull your weapon as a last extreme resort.
    MrMeanor likes this.

By the time your letter arrives and is opened you will be given priority due to the time elapsed.
    I think you have been more than patient and have maintained composure considering some folks have already received there permit who filed several weeks after you. It will most likely arrive by courier pigeon tomorrow.
    Jpeetz likes this.

Sponsored Links