Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by kathie63 I hope their nest was not in that tree. No maam. Even I am not that crude....

Page 112 of 297 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 4441
Like Tree2174Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

  1. #1666
    Member Array Jpeetz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tomahawk Wi.
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    I hope their nest was not in that tree.
    No maam. Even I am not that crude.

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #1667
    Member Array Jpeetz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tomahawk Wi.
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpeetz View Post
    No maam. Even I am not that crude.
    And yes, I checked for a nest before I cut it down not after. LOL

  4. #1668
    Member Array Jpeetz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tomahawk Wi.
    Posts
    268
    Eagles pick out trees that they enjoy hunting from to perch in regularily, trees that give tem a good look at the water below so they can find and grab a meal. This was one of them trees. Aparently so is the tree rite next to it. I think they park their butts up their because they have a lot of fish below in that area of trees/lake. In the winter the Eagles use this same area to pick off baby otters from on top of the ice. So is my life, watching the critters.

  5. #1669
    Member Array kathie63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Janesville
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpeetz View Post
    And yes, I checked for a nest before I cut it down not after. LOL
    Awesome! I have watched the Decorah eagles this year even before the eggs were layed, I went to Decorah twice to see the eaglets at the Fish Hatchery got within 3 feet of them! It was awesome! Should never have mentioned Eagles! LOL I did take all the photos. and that is just a few of the 300 I have taken.



    This is E2 she is the middle art on the Camaro:




    This one looks like 007 on his cell phone:




    This is airbrushed on my 2011 Camaro SS (the eagle in the middle is one of the eagles pictured, also the flying eagle is on the trunk).
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

  6. #1670
    Senior Member Array WD54241's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lake shore N.E. W.I.
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpeetz View Post
    Eagles pick out trees that they enjoy hunting from to perch in regularily, trees that give tem a good look at the water below so they can find and grab a meal. This was one of them trees. Aparently so is the tree rite next to it. I think they park their butts up their because they have a lot of fish below in that area of trees/lake. In the winter the Eagles use this same area to pick off baby otters from on top of the ice. So is my life, watching the critters.
    Beware of Eagles flying with white credit card and pooping in your coffee! I'd take that as a strong messages from Mr. Eagle.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

  7. #1671
    Member Array kathie63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Janesville
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Beware of Eagles flying with white credit card and pooping in your coffee! I'd take that as a strong messages from Mr. Eagle.
    They can really shoot their poop!!! LOL
    WD54241 likes this.

  8. #1672
    Member Array Jpeetz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tomahawk Wi.
    Posts
    268
    Photo0034.jpg Well, I walked outside and took a pick, sorry, not a real good one I used my phone, So there he is, he is one of many here, he kinda looked at me uneasy, but he is safe in that tree, LOL. When I look out my window he reminds me of this great country we live in and that if we do not remain vigilant he will more than likely poop on our boat seats. LOL

  9. #1673
    Member Array kathie63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Janesville
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpeetz View Post
    Photo0034.jpg Well, I walked outside and took a pick, sorry, not a real good one I used my phone, So there he is, he is one of many here, he kinda looked at me uneasy, but he is safe in that tree, LOL. When I look out my window he reminds me of this great country we live in and that if we do not remain vigilant he will more than likely poop on our boat seats. LOL
    They are soooo beautiful!!

  10. #1674
    Member Array Jpeetz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tomahawk Wi.
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    They can really shoot their poop!!! LOL
    You are not kidding, and a lot, Imagine the joy of a boat seat full dayly!

  11. #1675
    Member Array Jpeetz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tomahawk Wi.
    Posts
    268
    And by the way, real nice pics, Kathie63!
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

  12. #1676
    Member Array FryDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    68
    Well, tomorrow is the 21st day since I sent my letter and my check hasn't even been cashed yet. I think I will wait until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week before I start making phone calls. The fact that the check isn't even cashed yet makes me nervous...

  13. #1677
    Member Array kathie63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Janesville
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpeetz View Post
    You are not kidding, and a lot, Imagine the joy of a boat seat full dayly!
    LOL

  14. #1678
    Member Array kathie63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Janesville
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpeetz View Post
    And by the way, real nice pics, Kathie63!
    Thanks I love those eaglets!! They cracked me up watching them on UStream!! Can't wait for Feb-March for new clutch to be hatched!!!!

  15. #1679
    Member Array CONCTED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Where The Bluffs,Mississippi, and Eagles Meet.
    Posts
    40
    Well how is everyone today. Sure is nice knowing that permit is in the wallet. Now I just hope everyone else gets to feel it. SOON!!! With mine issued on the 15th #277** and the number of apps received they are not even half way through them all.
    But I must say they are making more progress now.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

  16. #1680
    Senior Member Array WD54241's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lake shore N.E. W.I.
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by FryDay View Post
    Well, tomorrow is the 21st day since I sent my letter and my check hasn't even been cashed yet. I think I will wait until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week before I start making phone calls. The fact that the check isn't even cashed yet makes me nervous...
    If my math isnt right shout out, you filed Nov 30th, if so your under the 45 day rule. I think either today or prior to Friday your check will be posted. Bad thing is if you call, your going to be told you have to wait the 45 days, send a letter requesting an investigation. I know thats hard to swallow.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

after the wisconsin doj cashes your check when will i get my ccw permit
,

where is my ccw wi

,

where is my wisconsin ccw permit

,
wi concealed carry
,
wisconsin ccw permit processing time
,

wisconsin ccw permit time

,

wisconsin ccw permit turn around time

,

wisconsin ccw time

,
wisconsin ccw turnaround
,
wisconsin concealed carry
,
wisconsin concealed carry wait time
,

wisconsin defensive carry forum

Click on a term to search for related topics.