Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 13

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by THEONLYGHOST Me 2 I took hunters safety but lost my certificate and I tried to get another copy but was unable to ...

Page 13 of 297 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree2175Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by THEONLYGHOST View Post
    Me 2 I took hunters safety but lost my certificate and I tried to get another copy but was unable to do so. So I had to take the class and thus had to send in my application on the 7th as well. however still no word for me I'm envious. I have hope thou if there getting to yours already.
    What are you talking about? You can go online and have a PDF file of your Hunters Certifcate generated ($2.75 for the certificate and $1.00 to generate the form) and would have had it in a matter of a few minutes. It's what I did months ago. Too late now for you though.

If you choose to do that just so you have it, I would save it so you can print it out as many times as you want for no additional cost. That's what I did at any rate.

And I move on to day 9
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

Quote Originally Posted by SFury View Post
    What are you talking about? You can go online and have a PDF file of your Hunters Certifcate generated ($2.75 for the certificate and $1.00 to generate the form) and would have had it in a matter of a few minutes. It's what I did months ago. Too late now for you though.

If you choose to do that just so you have it, I would save it so you can print it out as many times as you want for no additional cost. That's what I did at any rate.
    Yep i did the same thing and printed out 4 copies and put them in different places around the house and saved it to the computer. And man sucks you guys are that far out I was about to go crazy until it came saturday. Well stay strong guys.

I also sent my app in a little late, I think on the 7th and my check cleared the 21st. Has anybody confirmed if the DOJ are doing these in batches or strictly individually? Anticipation is killing me!!

Quote Originally Posted by jugganate View Post
    I also sent my app in a little late, I think on the 7th and my check cleared the 21st. Has anybody confirmed if the DOJ are doing these in batches or strictly individually? Anticipation is killing me!!
    I couldnt tell you but what i can say is....

My app sent: nov 3

Check cashed: nov 15

Permit: None/still waiting
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

I tired

SFury I did try just that a bunch of times, then when it kept coming back with nothing I wrote the DNR asking them directly for my info and they sent me a msg back telling me that they really tried to find my info but could not and that I should find and ask my old instructor. It was some years ago unfortunately when I was 18. it did however work for my friend and he did print out a bunch of copies as well. ether way I did the class thing and found about the only thing useful from it was they went over the laws at least. also anybody have any word on what were up to for permits?

Oh, missing paperwork. That's always a pain.

I had my information all lined up, and was able to retrieve the necessary data with ease. I guess being an outdoorsman in the fall and having myself in the current database so I could be easily found paid off then. Glad I like to do some fishing, and really enjoy going gun deer hunting. Unexpected dividends.

Quote Originally Posted by jerp View Post
    I couldnt tell you but what i can say is....

My app sent: nov 3

Check cashed: nov 15

Permit: None/still waiting
    My app sent: Nov 1

Check cashed: Nov 14

Permit: None/still waiting.

So still some Nov 1st apps out there that haven't been received. "Logic" would dictate that all the Nov 1st apps should be received before Nov 2nd, then Nov 3rd, etc. Right????

Quote Originally Posted by wheelswagz View Post

So still some Nov 1st apps out there that haven't been received. "Logic" would dictate that all the Nov 1st apps should be received before Nov 2nd, then Nov 3rd, etc. Right????
    Logically but i kno some people who sent apps on the 7th check cashed around 18th, they got theirs.... so i doubt the doj uses logic

still nothing for me.... mailed nov. 1st. check cleared the 15th.... I am starting to believe the doj is similar to the dot. It takes a long time to get custom license plates or special plates..... and because of all barrage of apps sent in rite away i assume they are sending permits out in batches... Hence why some of us are still waiting while others got lucky and snuck in the last big batch to get sent out.....

I'm guessing the give them to the DOJ employees large piles. So they get mixed up. LOL

Wheels,

Me too.
    Sent Nov 1.
    Cashed Nov 14
    Got it Nov 19 (Saturday)

What can I say, they probably don't have a great system, but then, neither does the post office, eh? You've probably got it already as I write this but if not, hang in there guys (and I mean gals too). My number is in the 6000s so i'm thinkin', yah, they're gonna be crunched for time on the NOV. apps. But hey, when's the last time the state has produced 6000 anythings in three weeks time. Its Thanksgiving (nearly), Unpopular perhaps, but I'll say it...... Thank you Scott Walker ( and all the other legislators that supported the "right thing to do" for a change.)

Still waiting also.

Sent Nov 1st

Check cashed Nov 10th

Recieved........

Well, i agree they are probably getting sent out in batches, and people from the 1st are still waiting. This tells me itll get here when it does lord only knows.....

Quote Originally Posted by jerp View Post
    Well, i agree they are probably getting sent out in batches, and people from the 1st are still waiting. This tells me itll get here when it does lord only knows.....
    Well, well. There are others out there. The wait continues for me also. Mailed from DePere PO at 8:40 am Nov 1st. Still nothing. It is very discouraging to see posts from people who mailed their apps in later, from farther away, who have their permits in hand. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that Wisconsin now has CCW permits and many of my fellow Wisconsinites have their permits already, but WHERE'S MINE???!!!

Links