Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 130

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; We do fun around a bit with all this they will come. A few will get messed up. For some this will be the first ...

Page 130 of 297 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 4448
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

We do fun around a bit with all this they will come. A few will get messed up.

For some this will be the first time they had a load weapon around expect when hunting,some it will be the first time they had a loaded fire arm in their house.
    And a few the first time they have ever touched one loaded.
    Spent a little time in the Army , we were around weapons a fair amount of time. When deployed carried loaded weapon all of the time.
    With all the training and all the precautions we took there were negligent discharges. It can happen. Think about.
    When not in use at home if it is not on you then lock it up. There are a lots of way to lock it up and still have quick access . If you practicing pulling the weapon don't have one in the chamber loaded is fine you need the weight to practice but again not in the chamber. Clear it check clear it again every time.
    I sure hope a year from now when others are applying for their CC all of us are still around.
    WD54241 and THEONLYGHOST like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    Or he is either ticked off or happy and he is having a drink!
    Can't blame him! This will either make you very happy or miserable
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by farmermom View Post
    Forgot to include.........mailed 11/7........check cleared bank......11/21 permit issued.....12/17.......received 12/22
    congrats: be safe and Merry Christmas

[QUOTE=LC9;2111291]and now that i'm home... no permit again[/QUOTE

Hang in there, it is on is way
    Last edited by rstanek; December 23rd, 2011 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    We do fun around a bit with all this they will come. A few will get messed up.

For some this will be the first time they had a load weapon around expect when hunting,some it will be the first time they had a loaded fire arm in their house.
    And a few the first time they have ever touched one loaded.
    Spent a little time in the Army , we were around weapons a fair amount of time. When deployed carried loaded weapon all of the time.
    With all the training and all the precautions we took there were negligent discharges. It can happen. Think about.
    When not in use at home if it is not on you then lock it up. There are a lots of way to lock it up and still have quick access . If you practicing pulling the weapon don't have one in the chamber loaded is fine you need the weight to practice but again not in the chamber. Clear it check clear it again every time.
    I sure hope a year from now when others are applying for their CC all of us are still around.
    Amen Brother, Semper Fi
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Forgot to include.........mailed 11/7........check cleared bank......11/21 permit issued.....12/17.......received 12/22
    So your saying my Wisconsin permit will be here on the 25th wait give them to extras days I know they aint work Christmas it is 27th.

Hi guys this is my first post (been lurking for awhile) Anyways I mailed mine in 11/7 also, Check cleared 11/21 and still no permit as of today.. Funny thing is I carry a gun all day at work but wanted a CCW too...

Very nice website BTW lots of great info! My guns include Kimber Ultra Cary 2(Winter), Colt Mustang Pocketlite (Summer), and a Springfield Armory XDM 40 (work)
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Thanks for all the congrats.......I hope Santa is on his way to the rest of the houses........Watch for those reindeer.........
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

I am looking at buying a new Glock.....what do you guys think?......I figure very light weight....easy to clean....

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    So your saying my Wisconsin permit will be here on the 25th wait give them to extras days I know they aint work Christmas it is 27th.
    Sure hope so .......Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    I'm not trying to incite any riot or start any fights! I understand that some names which are common may require a closer exam. That explanation held water for the first several weeks and we accepted that. However we are now at day 45+ for some folks! I also see folks who filed 30+ days after us getting issued which is great! I'm also seeing applicants reporting they received there permits and there checks have not even cleared!! I don't know whats going on in Madison but it is clear to me it's anything but orderly and being processed in order of submission! I think it's disgraceful and most disturbing. But than again that's just my opinion.
    They should be embarrassed but I doubt that even occurs to them

TGP
    I live on a small farm and my house is 600 feet off the road. While looking out my window this early afternoon I thought I seen a reindeer running across it. Well low and behold, when I went to the mailbox I was right..........My Permit..........I really did see Santa delivering...........I opened it and just starred at it for 5 minutes....couldn't believe it finally came. I almost feel guilty for getting mine when there are still people not getting theirs. I truely wish those people the best of luck that theirs will come soon. I got my Christmas present this year!...Merry Merry Christmas to all of you and thank you for your support. Oh my gosh........Gee whiz.........I am so excited.
    Congrats and Merry Christmas!
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

I am looking at buying a new Glock.....what do you guys think?......I figure very light weight....easy to clean....
    Glock 19 is a nice medium sized 9mm Fairly concealable, or if your looking for a smaller sized Glock 26 easy to conceal 9mm Both are excellent. If your heart is not set on Glock Springfield xd series are excellent choices as well.

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Glock 19 is a nice medium sized 9mm Fairly concealable, or if your looking for a smaller sized Glock 26 easy to conceal 9mm Both are excellent. If your heart is not set on Glock Springfield xd series are excellent choices as well.
    I have been renting all the 9mm at the range to see what feels good first. I am leaning towards the Glocks........I'm thinking maybe the 19

I have been renting all the 9mm at the range to see what feels good first. I am leaning towards the Glocks........I'm thinking maybe the 19
    If you think the 19 is ok great. However if you think it's slightly larger than what you want the next ideal glock is the 26. slightly smaller and where your finger points thats where it goes. easier to hide.

Links