Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 131

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by WD54241 Does it interfere with the holster? I doubt that it would but got to ask. Lasers on most weapons will not ...

Page 131 of 297 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 4453
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Does it interfere with the holster? I doubt that it would but got to ask.
    Lasers on most weapons will not interfere with holsters.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw226 View Post
    I called the DOJ and the woman on the phone assured me that mine was in the mail and it would arrive within the 45 day period. Apparently she isn't to great at counting. I asked her if they've been getting a lot of calls and she said yes, everyone is anxious to get theirs.

The good thing is my background check went through so I can go pick up my new Kahr cm9
    Southpaw, you will love the CM9. Picked mine up about a month ago and already have it broken in. If you are in need of a good holster, take a look at the Remora line. Great holsters and affordable!

Here is mine; KahrCM9.jpg

Sent in for my permit 12-1, cashed 12-6.

Quote Originally Posted by farmermom View Post
    Forgot to include.........mailed 11/7........check cleared bank......11/21 permit issued.....12/17.......received 12/22

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    So your saying my Wisconsin permit will be here on the 25th wait give them to extras days I know they aint work Christmas it is 27th.
    If the DOJ system for issuing permits made sense the answer would be yes. However.......... we know that ain't what's happening.

Case in point: Check Farmermom's data above and now mine....

Mailed: 11/09
    Checked cleared: 11/21
    Issued: 12/05
    DOJ mailed:12/06
    Received: 12/07
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

I have been renting all the 9mm at the range to see what feels good first. I am leaning towards the Glocks........I'm thinking maybe the 19
    .40 caliber is the new 9mm.

I am looking at buying a new Glock.....what do you guys think?......I figure very light weight....easy to clean....
    The Sub Compact Glock G26, G27 and G33 Pistols
    Glock G26, G27, G33 Pistols

Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    Depends on the laser configuration. I have noticed that some companies will have designated holsters for guns with lasers versus those without. May want to check into that. Would hate to say buy one and not have it fit.

Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    Jpeetz did you get yours today?? Hope hope~~
    Im afraid not, But now that Christmas is upon us, me and the DOJ have a temperary truce, Similar to when the allies met the germans in no-mans-land on Christmas without a shot fired in the world war. I do not drink often anymore, but do have drinks with my meals and perhaps even a nite-cap over the Holidays. So my permit realy would do little for me other than being a conversation piece for the many guests I have for the holidays. And frainkly, one should set aside political debate at the christmas tabel any way. Especially this year, with so many Americans financialy strapped and stepped on by the Govt. Even me, the angry rebel, understands that their are all kinds of opinions out their, their beliefs are just as much a part of them, as my beliefs are a part of me. So I ask, as all of you gather with family and friends, that you show compasion, love, and understanding to them and their views......... Because they dont know that their views are the dumbest thing you have ever heard in you life.......... And heck! its only one day in no-mans-land and after that you are well rested and can open fire on them when they least expect it! LOL, Have a Merry Christmas everyone!
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jpeetz View Post
    Im afraid not, But now that Christmas is upon us, me and the DOJ have a temperary truce, Similar to when the allies met the germans in no-mans-land on Christmas without a shot fired in the world war. I do not drink often anymore, but do have drinks with my meals and perhaps even a nite-cap over the Holidays. So my permit realy would do little for me other than being a conversation piece for the many guests I have for the holidays. And frainkly, one should set aside political debate at the christmas tabel any way. Especially this year, with so many Americans financialy strapped and stepped on by the Govt. Even me, the angry rebel, understands that their are all kinds of opinions out their, their beliefs are just as much a part of them, as my beliefs are a part of me. So I ask, as all of you gather with family and friends, that you show compasion, love, and understanding to them and their views......... Because they dont know that their views are the dumbest thing you have ever heard in you life.......... And heck! its only one day in no-mans-land and after that you are well rested and can open fire on them when they least expect it! LOL, Have a Merry Christmas everyone!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

wife just attend certification class for cc mailed app 12-19, lets see how long this one takes, mine went 29 days from mail to hand. Glad to hear more and more are finally receiving their permits. and I noticed comments are getting a little more light hearted now the holidays are upon us. Any info out there on 380 cal for better half would be appreciated, not familiar with this round, do have walther p22, gp100 .357 but personally consider 22 too small and gp100 is an awful lot to carry, bought new sr9c for my carry, nice handling and smooth shooting gun in my opinion, accuracy on my part could use some work, but that will come with more practice.
    keep checkin' the mail guys they ARE comin'
    Happy Holidays to All
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

If your having someone like Captain Itch make you a molded one tell him the site your using he will mold it to it .
    For in the waste ban holster (IWB) medium size weapon and up molded is they only way to go. Holsters and belts you get what you pay for. Those newer synthetic material ones will most often let you down and end up another 20-30 bucks wasted.
    This person has been doing it a long time and fair prices. The IWB belts are a bit costly but last a life time and will hold things secure not like the off the self junk.
    It you lose some weight he will resize it for you. Hard to beat his stuff. And he a working man like most of us. If you have concerns of special needs he will work with you. Just email him.
    Custom Leather in the waistband Holsters for semi auto firearms.

The Sub Compact Glock G26, G27 and G33 Pistols
    Glock G26, G27, G33 Pistols
    Nothing wrong with them if it is what you desire go for it.
    I lean to Ruger have for years nothing better and great value for cash spent.
    Remember this when buying a CC if it is not comfortable to wear over time you will not carry it.
    Big mistake many make with first one is going to big or to small.
    Ruger LCP 9 and SR9C are great for CC and home defense. Then again so are a 100 others.
    Modern day rounds for the 9mm make it as good as any for CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Alivefive View Post
    Sent nov 20
    Checked cleared nov 30
    Still waiting

When i get my permit
    What should i carry first
    My raven mp-25
    Glock 19 with mic holster
    Or p226 with iwb hoslter

OH, come on!
    Celebrate, carry them ALL!

See the story posted by Grady here about a year ago when he was in Vegas. He was afraid to leave his guns locked up in his room when he went to dinner. He brought a lot of guns because he and his family were goign to do some shooting at a family reunion. He carried something like 11 guns to dinner at the restaurant in Vegas. I think it's a DC record!

Quote Originally Posted by Jpeetz View Post
    For those of you still waiting for your permit, JPEETZ has been waiting 46+ days!!!! It has to arrive today! or the lady on the phone at the DOJ was flat out lying to you!!! I feel so bad for you!
    DAY 46 THAT'S RIDICULOUS. UNFORGIVABLE.

[QUOTE=Crowman;2111585]Lasers on most weapons will not interfere with holsters.[/QUOTE Thats great to know, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Endgegner View Post
    Depends on the laser configuration. I have noticed that some companies will have designated holsters for guns with lasers versus those without. May want to check into that. Would hate to say buy one and not have it fit.
    I'm definitely reading up on them. Looks as though I'm going to have wait till after the first of the year. I'm torn between what I have read on the Crimson "like Kathie" or a Viridian.

Sponsored Links