Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 132

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Another carry option I have had one of these for a while even used it while deployed. No prefect one for everyone or all uses. ...

Page 132 of 297 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 4453
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Another carry option I have had one of these for a while even used it while deployed.
    No prefect one for everyone or all uses. With this one weapon will stay put. Even with a snap or button shirt you can get it quick. No added bulk.
    Once you wear it awhile you'll not even know you have it on. USA made.
    Kangaroo Carry
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Smitty I do not see the link or picture.

I have several Cross Breed I like them but I agree a good molded horsehide leather holster is the best and most comfortable.

I also wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and New Year that brings a permit for CCW.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    I'm definitely reading up on them. Looks as though I'm going to have wait till after the first of the year. I'm torn between what I have read on the Crimson "like Kathie" or a Viridian.
    My crossbreed mini tuck for my P238 w/Crimson Trace fits perfectly and very comfortable!
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramjet View Post
    Smitty I do not see the link or picture.

I have several Cross Breed I like them but I agree a good molded horsehide leather holster is the best and most comfortable.

I also wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and New Year that brings a permit for CCW.
    just click on kangaroo carry it will work

This was my Madison open carry it caused me to be pushed ,thrown aginst my car thrown to the ground a few times in Madison . See CC is so much better
    Ruger Vaquer fire 45 Colt LONG
    rokrok likes this.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!!!!
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!!!!
    Merry Christmas to you as well!
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Any permits received today??

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Any permits received today??
    To early out here in the sticks mail comes around 1400 to 1430.
    Not betting on anything till maybe Dec 27th to close to Christmas now. Ok with that I know how things can slow down this time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    To early out here in the sticks mail comes around 1400 to 1430.
    Not betting on anything till maybe Dec 27th to close to Christmas now. Ok with that I know how things can slow down this time of year.
    Your right. Is the DOJ even open Sat with OT? I doubt it. I'm thinking there will be a 4 to 5 day lag in processing due to Christmas and new years.

Got stopped on HWY 53 by a Wisconsin State Trooper this morning in Eau Claire while carrying. First time I have been pulled over in years and I was nervous. It seems my head light was out. He took a quick look at my driver's license and I told him I was out running errands anyway and would make the auto parts my next stop. He never asked about weapons and I didn't tell him. He did not even take my information back to the squad, just let me go. No written warning or anything.

I debated in my head about handing over the CWL with my DL, but in the end I am glad I didn't as it could have made a 1 minute stop into a longer stop, or maybe even worse.

Merry Christmas and I hope the USPS is good to all those still waiting!
    THEONLYGHOST and rokrok like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMeanor View Post
    Got stopped on HWY 53 by a Wisconsin State Trooper this morning in Eau Claire while carrying. First time I have been pulled over in years and I was nervous. It seems my head light was out. He took a quick look at my driver's license and I told him I was out running errands anyway and would make the auto parts my next stop. He never asked about weapons and I didn't tell him. He did not even take my information back to the squad, just let me go. No written warning or anything.

I debated in my head about handing over the CWL with my DL, but in the end I am glad I didn't as it could have made a 1 minute stop into a longer stop, or maybe even worse.

Merry Christmas and I hope the USPS is good to all those still waiting!
    I think this is an excellent topic. I've been wondering myself if I should offer that info if pulled over. It's been a long time since I have had any problems being pulled over. I decided to simply paper clip my permit to my license, and if they ask I'd answer yes with my hands high on the wheel in plain view. I figure by me offering it with the license thats the same as advising him.
    Last edited by WD54241; December 23rd, 2011 at 03:31 PM. Reason: not finished
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

I would have told him especially if he asked. I also would have handed the CCW permit to him.

My thinking is this If he would asked and you lied to him if he would have further investigated and found out you were lying he then has probable cause to make your life very unpleasant.

But in this case no harm no foul.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Cool

Smitty,

Thanks the font color was close but after you pointed it out I got to the site.

Interesting and got to say the models are ............. well ..........awesome. They display the workings of said holster very well.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Each is free to do as they see fit.
    I for one when carrying will have mine with the license. Been pulled over to many times at night on my bike for nothing other than a How much you been drinking boy stop.
    No need to get shot by some LEO that spooked.
    By the way officer for the 100th time I do not drink not at all. I am out at 2 am because it is a long ride home.

Sponsored Links