Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by WD54241 Any permits received today?? it's finally here! Mailed 11/7 Issued 12/21 Received 12/23 permit number 311XX...

Page 134 of 296 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 4440
Like Tree2174Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Any permits received today??
    it's finally here!

Mailed 11/7
    Issued 12/21
    Received 12/23
    permit number 311XX
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by jpeetz View Post
    just checked the mail and recieved my permit.
    Sent 11/4
    check cashed 11/21
    recieved 12/23
    permit # 31xxx
    i hope the waits shorten substantually for the rest of you guys. It is rediculious.
    Awesome!!!! Finally!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dolan View Post
    it's finally here!

Mailed 11/7
    issued 12/21
    received 12/23
    Awesome!!!!! Congrats!!!! Merry Christmas!!!
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Just wondering how many handguns have been sold sense the bill passed? That would be an interesting number to see. I know I have bought two. Did not need them already had what I needed but did it anyway just to throw local Fleet Farm some business .

wix
    Congrats Dolan. Wish I could say the same. Another day (43) passes with nothing...

No word can describe how furious I am right now with the DOJ. It took them 46 damn days to mail me a letter saying I was denied because my mailing address was different than the address on my drivers license. For the records I go to College up in Eau Claire and I rent. Generally when a college student rents a house he/she signs a one year lease. What the DOJ is telling me is that I'm supposed to get a new drivers license every year.

also my check was cashed and the lady on the phone said, "if your check has been cashed your application has been approved, and you move on to the background check process"

Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw226 View Post
    No word can describe how furious I am right now with the DOJ. It took them 46 damn days to mail me a letter saying I was denied because my mailing address was different than the address on my drivers license. For the records I go to College up in Eau Claire and I rent. Generally when a college student rents a house he/she signs a one year lease. What the DOJ is telling me is that I'm supposed to get a new drivers license every year.
    That is total BS!
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wix View Post
    Congrats Dolan. Wish I could say the same. Another day (43) passes with nothing...
    Hang in there it's gonna happen.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Yeah think about it they have to play this close ot the vest as every liberal in the state is looking for cause to have this bill reversed. So the address on your permit has match the driver license. You can see the issue if it does not.

Actually if you have taken residence in Eau Claire then yes you need to have your license changed if you are keeping the residence with your parents then thatnisnthenaddress you should have used.

Fix it then Re-apply.

also my check was cashed and the lady on the phone said, "if your check has been cashed your application has been approved, and you move on to the background check process"
    Sad but if you wanted to vote it would not madder if your name was mickey mouse and your address was never never land.
    try to stay cool fix it run it through again rejected is not a denied and with short wait you may get it in 20-30 days now. Still sucks.

I'm taking it directly to the DOJ on Tuesday. Getting denied is not what peeves me. It's the fact that it took them 46 days to get back to me. Inexcusable

Quote Originally Posted by Ramjet View Post
    Yeah think about it they have to play this close ot the vest as every liberal in the state is looking for cause to have this bill reversed. So the address on your permit has match the driver license. You can see the issue if it does not.

Actually if you have taken residence in Eau Claire then yes you need to have your license changed if you are keeping the residence with your parents then thatnisnthenaddress you should have used.

Fix it then Re-apply.
    You only have to change your address with the DMV not necessarily get a new drivers license.
    vista461 likes this.

When they receive your app they check it over to be sure it was filled out completely and your training is included...than it goes to bg and that is where they check the information for correctness. This is where they will find any discrepancies.

I'm just changing my mailing address to my parents address as that is the one currently on my drivers license. I'm putting my DD214 and hunters safety certificate. Not sure if that will expedite the process or not

I'm taking it directly to the DOJ on Tuesday. Getting denied is not what peeves me. It's the fact that it took them 46 days to get back to me. Inexcusable
    There is NO excuse to take that long to send you a letter!!

Links