Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 139

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Merry Christmas , And to the family members that received new fire arms, and the two that received the first hand gun that is truly ...

Page 139 of 297 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 4453
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Merry Christmas ,
    And to the family members that received new fire arms, and the two that received the first hand gun that is truly yours. Enjoy. But remember you are responsible for for your action or lack of proper diligence. I have done my best over the years to prepare you. We would not have chosen them as gifts if we did not feel you were ready.
    All of you have had hunter safety long ago, but I urge you to go to class anyway. To the liberal family members that suggested I committed a crime by giving hand guns as a gift get a life.
    Those that received them , get you but in a jam over it ,falls on you not me. If you notice a jump in Ruger's stock price you will know why.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

TGP
    Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    If I may ask which flavor of laser do you prefer? Crimson?
    Did you consider the S&W .380 BodyGuard with built in laser? Is highly rated over other similars. You can't beat S&W for quality and user ease.
    The Gathering Place - Open: May - October for Family, Friends & Christian Outreach - Never any cost. Visit: http://tomgraberfamily.com/?page_id=18

Quote Originally Posted by hdman97 View Post
    And right next to the CCW card in all of our wallets should be a NRA card!
    If you don't have one GET ONE!
    I have a slip out part of my wallet and it includes in front pocket DL...in the back Credit card slots...NRA mbr card and CCW card...Emergency contact card.
    hdman97 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TGP View Post
    Did you consider the S&W .380 BodyGuard with built in laser? Is highly rated over other similars. You can't beat S&W for quality and user ease.
    I bought the bodyguard and after 1 time at the range it was put on armslist for sale!! Hated the trigger pull and the laser was a pain in the you know where to turn on. I prefer the Crimson Trace laser so when you grip the gun the laser comes on. On my new Ruger LCR I have the CT laser grip which actually has an on off button if you don't want to use it.

On my Sig P238 I also have the CT laser guard...LOVE IT!! Love the trigger pull too!!

TGP
    Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    I bought the bodyguard and after 1 time at the range it was put on armslist for sale!! Hated the trigger pull and the laser was a pain in the you know where to turn on. I prefer the Crimson Trace laser so when you grip the gun the laser comes on. On my new Ruger LCR I have the CT laser grip which actually has an on off button if you don't want to use it.On my Sig P238 I also have the CT laser guard...LOVE IT!! Love the trigger pull too!!
    Sorry to hear! Love mine! May look at the Crimson Trace, too, tough. Thanks for the info Kathie!
    The Gathering Place - Open: May - October for Family, Friends & Christian Outreach - Never any cost. Visit: http://tomgraberfamily.com/?page_id=18

Quote Originally Posted by TGP View Post
    Sorry to hear! Love mine! May look at the Crimon Trace, too, tough. Thanks for the info Kathie!
    You're welcome...The bodyguard may be great for a man but for the woman the trigger is way to hard. My finger hurt after a few magazine rounds. I found the Sig P238 and like the trigger so much better.

No permit again today. Check cashed 11-23. No christmas present for me. Oh well maybe monday.

Quote Originally Posted by alandh View Post
    No permit again today. Check cashed 11-23. No christmas present for me. Oh well maybe monday.

Quote Originally Posted by alandh View Post
    Well that means my Wisconsin one will not come today check was cashed 11-24.
    Still good day my new motorcycle lift is on the delivery truck on the way to the house.

You're welcome...The bodyguard may be great for a man but for the woman the trigger is way to hard. My finger hurt after a few magazine rounds. I found the Sig P238 and like the trigger so much better.
    Many smaller ,sub size auto's tend to have longer trigger pulls designed into them. They are generally built to carry without a safety on, if they even have one. When you are use to a normal trigger they can throw you off a bit.
    The S&W Body Guard 5 shot .38 Revolver with the built in laser and hammerless design is a fine smaller carry not much different than a Ruger LC9. Seen the S&W as low as 435 ready to go.

Guys and gals liberals of the anti-gun variety do not care about statistics or information unless said information helps them advance thier agenda. That is a fact and if you do not beleive me try and talk to one about a subject as CCW. You can put every fact and statistic with good back up and they still will argue with you and will not beleive you. They are well organized and have influence and sympathetic ear with some legislators and well.....presidents.

Be vigilant and watch your back. The opposition is against our CCW and they will not give up until they get it. It may be unlikely but not impossible.

I am life member of the NRA and can tell give more each year to the fund to fight our opposition.

Do not let your guard down ever.

Now as guns go I have many many the best I have is the 2 Kahr Arms one is the TP45 better than both my Custom Kimbers. The trigger is a nice long pull but very consistent and predictable. The gun is very accurate. Second ones the CW9 this gun can be tucked away IWB or OWB. This gun is a great little gun for concealment and the recoil is very light.

Merry Christmas to everyone.
    Last edited by Ramjet; December 24th, 2011 at 05:08 PM.
    WD54241 and THEONLYGHOST like this.

Happy holidays to all and congrats to the new ccw permit holders among us. Also would like to say a very special congrats to Jpeetz been a long wait but I am glad its finally over for you my friend. you could always paper clip the crayon on to the real one, lol last but not least to all be safe and enjoy.
    Last edited by THEONLYGHOST; December 24th, 2011 at 04:04 PM. Reason: typo

I have a slip out part of my wallet and it includes in front pocket DL...in the back Credit card slots...NRA mbr card and CCW card...Emergency contact card.

Great glad to hear it

Anyone with a CCW should have the NRA card also No exceptions....

Well today is day 45 and I received a denial letter. Apparently I'm a drug addict! Now I have to get fingerprinted and send that to the Crime Information Bureau to appeal THEIR mistake. I can only imagine how long this will take. Grrrrrrrr!!!

R
    Quote Originally Posted by presa_dad View Post
    Well today is day 45 and I received a denial letter. Apparently I'm a drug addict! Now I have to get fingerprinted and send that to the Crime Information Bureau to appeal THEIR mistake. I can only imagine how long this will take. Grrrrrrrr!!!
    i am afraid the same thing will happen to me.any idea why you were denied?

Sponsored Links