Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Raw Video: Cop Threatens Concealed Carry Permit Holder with Death | Wisconsin Gun Owners, Inc. (WGO) - Wisconsin's Only No-Compromise Gun Lobby - Wisconsin Gun ...

Page 143 of 296 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 4440
Like Tree2174Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

WD54241 and THEONLYGHOST like this.

2. Remove Ads

For 3 days I've been attempting to post this video. My stupid old system wouldn't let me. This would represent an extreme case. I sure as heck would not want to be the driver at that point. A good lawyer and a BIG settlement!!!
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Well midday tomorrow everyone at DOJ will be back to work, the post office will be back on the street so good luck to all that are nearing the 45 day time line.
    We have gotten a bit off track the last couple days because of the down time. Here is hoping the DOJ workers are all rested and ready to hit it hard till the New year Holiday.
    A teacher I know jumped me about CC last night this is what I told her.
    I would like nothing more than to go back to a time the only time I felt I need a weapon was when deployed. A time when I was at home I knew the police would take care of the few that would not follow the laws and protect my family and I regardless of any political correctness or their personal political standing . A time when the chance I would need to carry a weapon was so remote it was not worth thinking about .But that is not the world I live in today.
    It is falling apart and the only option left is to arm and defend what is mine to protect.
    Now not to carry is becoming senseless . This was not a path I chose it was forced on us.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Well midday tomorrow everyone at DOJ will be back to work, the post office will be back on the street so good luck to all that are nearing the 45 day time line.
    We have gotten a bit off track the last couple days because of the down time. Here is hoping the DOJ workers are all rested and ready to hit it hard till the New year Holiday.
    I would like nothing more than to go back to a time the only time I felt I need a weapon was when deployed. A time when I was at home I knew the police would take care of the few that would not follow the laws and protect my family and I regardless of any political correctness or their personal political standing . A time when the chance I would need to carry a weapon was so remote it was not worth thing about .But that is not the world I live in today.
    It is falling apart and the only option left is to arm and defend what is mine to protect.
    Now not to carry is becoming senseless . This was not a path I chose it was forced on us.
    I could not agree with you more! The stage is set I'm afraid, be it a natural calamity or terrorism the stage is set! God I hate to think that but it is true! I've circled the globe to many times to many places and saw what could happen here in our own country.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Smitty, why even entertain her? If you dug deeper, you probabily would find she had no respect for any part of the 2nd Amendment. I've seen these types, and the universities they are products of. It always starts out as a masked innocent question, and progresses from there. You must have been prepared for a direct confrontation.
    My WI. CCW Permit Statistics
    Applied & Hand delivered to DOJ: 11/01/2011
    Check # 4548 Cleared: .............. 11/07/2011
    Permit #39 received via USPS: .... 11/02/2011

Quote Originally Posted by AIRWAR View Post
    Smitty, why even entertain her? If you dug deeper, you probabily would find she had no respect for any part of the 2nd Amendment. I've seen these types, and the universities they are products of. It always starts out as a masked innocent question, and progresses from there. You must have been prepared for a direct confrontation.
    Oh yea she and a couple others some family members that accused me of being a Bush drone and of taking funds from schools so we could play war.

It's a sad scenario for sure. My only concern is the situation that the driver put himself into before the LEO stop. It wasn't very smart IMO...

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    I would like nothing more than to go back to a time the only time I felt I need a weapon was when deployed. A time when I was at home I knew the police would take care of the few that would not follow the laws and protect my family and I regardless of any political correctness or their personal political standing . A time when the chance I would need to carry a weapon was so remote it was not worth thinking about .But that is not the world I live in today.
    Given the totals issued at this point and the number of applications in the first few days every issued license at this point will be over the 45 day limit mandated by law.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

This video concerns me: So it is ok for the LEO's to disrespect us like in the video, we then have to defend ourselves at our own expense, who in the law enforcement community is on our side. Again, hidden agendas are troubling.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    This video concerns me: So it is ok for the LEO's to disrespect us like in the video, we then have to defend ourselves at our own expense, who in the law enforcement community is on our side. Again, hidden agendas are troubling.
    That si about it. The many case already that have happen in Madison wit open carry not one office has been fired or charged.
    The 10,000 dollar settlement on the one case was just tax payer money so what is the way they see it.
    Madison has declared war on CC .
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

LC9
    This is what happens when people who barely graduated high school are allowed to take some community college class and are given a badge and a firearm. Cops are worse than TSA and parking lot security guards. Give them a little power and they let it go to their head.

I've never met an intelligent cop driving a patrol car. All the smart ones are promoted too quickly and you're left with idiots like this running around on the street.

Well this good thread took a turn for the worse. So we're on to cop hating now?

I am not a cop hater, I know a few and they are good people, but like in the video, it only takes one bad apple to spoil the whole barrel.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LC9 View Post
    This is what happens when people who barely graduated high school are allowed to take some community college class and are given a badge and a firearm. Cops are worse than TSA and parking lot security guards. Give them a little power and they let it go to their head.

I've never met an intelligent cop driving a patrol car. All the smart ones are promoted too quickly and you're left with idiots like this running around on the street.
    It is not directly the Officers 90% of them start out with the best in their hearts and mind. The PC system turns them into what they become.
    The Madison police that worked me over were not enforcing the law they were enforcing the Unions wishes and the Liberals that run the city and state wushes.. Not all want to go along with it but they know better than to speak up.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Update!

Sent: Nov. 3, 06:30 from west allis post office
    Recieved by WIDOJ: Nov. 7
    Check cashed: Nov. 15.
    Permit recieved:???????

Driving to madison tomorrow to figure out WTH is going on.... PRICELESS
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

Links