Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by kathie63 I think they received Nov 7th and it was in my mailbox on Dec 16th...39 days...43 days from date of mailing, ...

Page 148 of 297 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 4444
Like Tree2175Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    I think they received Nov 7th and it was in my mailbox on Dec 16th...39 days...43 days from date of mailing, Nov 4th
    Ok thanks for the info. It will be 42 days tomarrow from mailing date for me.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by alandh View Post
    Ok thanks for the info. It will be 42 days tomarrow from mailing date for me.
    I wish you the best, mine took about 39 days to get to me they cashed my check like a week in thou.
    went to the range today ah, much better.... felt good to relieve some stress today that was what helped me in the long argues wait as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    The Ruger P series are a bit large but it depends on the person and how you carry. The second from the top is one of my older Ruger 9mm P89's I have had that one at least 15 year maybe a few more. still as good as new. I could CC carry it but At my size it would be awkward.
    As you can see it is not a lot different than the .45 SF para and the Para is a double stack
    love the pic, I am assuming this is a private stock?

Quote Originally Posted by jrclen View Post
    Pictures

Also very very nice.

i cant wait to come back to the states and be able to carry at home just, feel AMERICAN!
    mailed nov 16 ish
    check cashed dec 9
    still waiting for wife to say its in the mail, keep you updated
    WD54241 and THEONLYGHOST like this.

The wait is over

Mailed 11/6/11
    Check cleared 11/23/11
    Issued 12/22/11
    Received 12/27/11
    Permit # 315**
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzimkos View Post
    Mailed 11/6/11
    Check cleared 11/23/11
    Issued 12/22/11
    Received 12/27/11
    Permit # 315**
    Congrats!!! Thats a very nice Christmas / New Years gift!! Be safe.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Good morning, unless you own a ski resort or one of those that really enjoys snowmobiles we sure can't complain about December. Not offten you can go out back for a couple hours of shooting on December27th.
    Last edited by Smitty901; December 28th, 2011 at 11:12 AM.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kreinert6 View Post
    i cant wait to come back to the states and be able to carry at home just, feel AMERICAN!
    mailed nov 16 ish
    check cashed dec 9
    still waiting for wife to say its in the mail, keep you updated
    I have no idea how many floats you have completed but I'm sure of a few things, 1.. After seeing the world for what it truly is you have a new found appreciation for our country and rare gift of liberty. I wish every American could see the world for what it truly is! Sure we are not perfect but were the closest thing out there. Be safe and calm seas. Semper Fi
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Good morning, unless you own a ski resort or one of those that really enjoys snowmobles we sure can complain about December. Not o offer you can go out back for a couple hours of shoot on December27th.
    Nope, I'm lovin it! I have a feeling Jan and Feb are going to be pay back time.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Cool When am I going to get mine

Sent
    Nov 20
    Check cashed
    Nov 30

When do you think I'll get mine. ??

Quote Originally Posted by Alivefive View Post
    Sent
    Nov 20
    Check cashed
    Nov 30

Six days after my Wisconsin arrives I . There is no 100% pattern based on when check was cashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alivefive View Post
    Sent
    Nov 20
    Check cashed
    Nov 30

In a perfect situation I'd say any day now. But sadly the DOJ started off over whelmed and under staffed. You still are classified as the 45 day rule. There is no set pattern for these permits from what I see, the processing has not been done in order of receipt! Believe it or not their is still a few who filed around 11/7 and have yet to get there permits. I had to wait 43 days. Stay strong! should it not arrive by day 45 call your Representative and send a formal letter certified to the DOJ requesting that they investigate your case.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

This process started out so very well organized, and for the most part it still is. When you look at all the 2,200 posts here a dozen or so (that we know of) are over 45 days. The majority are at or slightly under 45 days. Next week the DOJ is susposed to have 10-12 more people. In retrospect maybe there should have been no time limit during the initial application process, as then no expectations would have been dashed. Looks like the DOJ averaged 1,000ish per week day with some overtime. The worst case wait is about 50 days. I watch the DOJ web site daily, and as of yet they never comment on this, yet they should. Any info./answer is better than nothing from them. For all of you still waiting I hope this is your week.
    My WI. CCW Permit Statistics
    Applied & Hand delivered to DOJ: 11/01/2011
    Check # 4548 Cleared: .............. 11/07/2011
    Permit #39 received via USPS: .... 11/02/2011

Quote Originally Posted by AIRWAR View Post
    This process started out so very well organized, and for the most part it still is. When you look at all the 2,200 posts here a dozen or so (that we know of) are over 45 days. The majority are at or slightly under 45 days. Next week the DOJ is susposed to have 10-12 more people. In retrospect maybe there should have been no time limit during the initial application process, as then no expectations would have been dashed. Looks like the DOJ averaged 1,000ish per week day with some overtime. The worst case wait is about 50 days. I watch the DOJ web site daily, and as of yet they never comment on this, yet they should. Any info./answer is better than nothing from them. For all of you still waiting I hope this is your week.
    I spoke to a guy from Colorado before Christmas and he stated they have a 90 day window to do there ccw's, I doubt very much it takes that amount of time but keeps the pressure off the DOJ there.

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    I spoke to a guy from Colorado before Christmas and he stated they have a 90 day window to do there ccw's, I doubt very much it takes that amount of time but keeps the pressure off the DOJ there.
    I understand the rush now and delays. But once this all settles down it should not take more than 15 minutes. Hand over your form with the check they type your name in comes back a go /no if a go they print it out your gone, come back no go that could be a problem.

Links