Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! - Page 157

Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Oldjimstallis I've seen that early applicants have generally received their permits around the mandated 45 day timeframe. I mailed my application December ...

Page 157 of 297 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 4453
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldjimstallis View Post
    I've seen that early applicants have generally received their permits around the mandated 45 day timeframe. I mailed my application December 12th, check cleared December 16th. Should I expect my permit within the 21 day limit for applications received by the D.O.J. after December 1st?
    Yea you probality will. Becaues now there are two piles. The 45 day pile and the 21 day pile. I know someone who mailed his on 12/09 and got it yesterday 12/29/11. Maybe next week when there are more people they can finish off that 45 day stack.
    My WI. CCW Permit Statistics
    Applied & Hand delivered to DOJ: 11/01/2011
    Check # 4548 Cleared: .............. 11/07/2011
    Permit #39 received via USPS: .... 11/02/2011

Killing time. On vacation but still doing some work at home. Free time gets the mind wondering. I think thats why Grandma use to say you needed to keep a man busy all the time.
    If someone gave you a crimson laser grip site brand new never opened. Value between 280-300 dollars. Would you buy a gun right now that it fits or put it on the shelf just in case you buy one it fits some day. Keep in mind the weapons it fits are not on the low end. One it fits I would not buy not US made. The other thing is I really do not need any more Handguns.
    And selling it would not bring anywhere near it's value used stuff does not plus I would not sell it was given to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Killing time. On vacation but still doing some work at home. Free time gets the mind wondering. I think thats why Grandma use to say you needed to keep a man busy all the time.
    If someone gave you a crimson laser grip site brand new never opened. Value between 280-300 dollars. Would you buy a gun right now that it fits or put it on the shelf just in case you buy one it fits some day. Keep in mind the weapons it fits are not on the low end. One it fits I would not buy not US made. The other thing is I really do not need any more Handguns.
    And selling it would not bring anywhere near it's value used stuff does not plus I would not sell it was given to me.
    Sell it on gunbroker or ebay. Apply the money towards the highend weapon.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    armslist.com is a good site to sell, just make sure you have them sign a transfer of firearms form.
    WD54241 likes this.

Smitty901
    Take it back to the point of purchase and ask to trade it, or get credit, or even a refund? That would capture/recover the most value?

Put mine in mail box Nov. 10 got permit today I am very very happy camper. larry t.
    THEONLYGHOST and MrMeanor like this.

LC9
    Well walked over to the capital building and the lady said that the deadline to have mine printed was 12/29. She said it could be in the mail and I should wait. She said if I don't have it by the end of next week then I should put my research request in writing and send it to the DOJ in the Risser building, and not the office at the capital building.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LC9 View Post
    Well walked over to the capital building and the lady said that the deadline to have mine printed was 12/29. She said it could be in the mail and I should wait. She said if I don't have it by the end of next week then I should put my research request in writing and send it to the DOJ in the Risser building, and not the office at the capital building.
    They sure are nice over there, aren't they !

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    I would not sell it as it was give to me , good reason to buy another weapon
    Snowing here now flakes the size of a quarter
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cold View Post
    Put mine in mail box Nov. 10 got permit today I am very very happy camper. larry t.
    Congrats!! Happy New Year. Be Safe
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cold View Post
    What range is your permit number in?

Ty
    Quote Originally Posted by LC9 View Post
    Well walked over to the capital building and the lady said that the deadline to have mine printed was 12/29. She said it could be in the mail and I should wait. She said if I don't have it by the end of next week then I should put my research request in writing and send it to the DOJ in the Risser building, and the office at the capital building.
    Pretty much same thing they told me on the phone. What time do you get home to chec your mail. im hoping u get it today.

Still waiting to hear something on my appeal, but I bought a new gun on Wednesday and picked it up today. No problems with the background check. Now if the state could get their act together and send me my permit!

No permit in the mail today....unless the wife hid it. Will be waiting by the mailbox tomarrow.

Quote Originally Posted by alandh View Post
    No permit in the mail today....unless the wife hid it. Will be waiting by the mailbox tomarrow.
    Good luck, hang in there.

Sponsored Links