Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

This is a discussion on Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by WD54241 Good luck, hang in there. Thanks dude....

Page 158 of 296 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 4431
Like Tree2173Likes

Thread: Wisconsin CCW Permit Time...Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Good luck, hang in there.
    Thanks dude.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by cold View Post
    Put mine in mail box Nov. 10 got permit today I am very very happy camper. larry t.
    Congratulations. That's a great thing to start the new year.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.
    Shall not be infringed means - shall not be infringed.
    Member - NRA
    John

Still waiting day 52 or 53 to depressing to count exactly anymore called and sent an E-mail to my state rep but no word back yet big suprise there

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by LC9 View Post
    Well walked over to the capital building and the lady said that the deadline to have mine printed was 12/29. She said it could be in the mail and I should wait. She said if I don't have it by the end of next week then I should put my research request in writing and send it to the DOJ in the Risser building, and not the office at the capital building.
    Permit for you today? Didnt see u post anything.

My permit better be in the mailbox tomarrow. I need it to be cant wait anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by alandh View Post
    Good Luck tomorrow!!

Quote Originally Posted by cold View Post
    Put mine in mail box Nov. 10 got permit today I am very very happy camper. larry t.
    congrats to you!....Feels good doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by alandh View Post
    hang in there, we waited all these years being the last of two states to live in the dark ages. In the mean time here is a link to todays fox news story about a guy that was traveling down I43 and waving a loaded gun at a truck driver.
    Man Waves Guns: Man arrested for waving gun at trucker on I-43 - WITI

Quote Originally Posted by upnorth View Post
    hang in there, we waited all these years being the last of two states to live in the dark ages. In the mean time here is a link to todays fox news story about a guy that was traveling down I43 and waving a loaded gun at a truck driver.
    Man Waves Guns: Man arrested for waving gun at trucker on I-43 - WITI
    What a half wit that Manning is!!! I hope he goes to prison for a very long time!!

Quote Originally Posted by kathie63 View Post
    What a half wit that Manning is!!! I hope he goes to prison for a very long tim!!
    Could not have said it better. Stay safe for the holidays and remember new years is amateur night.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    A Critical Look at the Glock 17 [22.04 oz empty]
    A Critical Look at the Glock 17

A good read..... “24/7 Solution”
    New Page 4
    This article exactly refers to what I am thinking. If I get a new gun and it so heavy to carry then it will be sitting somewhere when I might need it. I also have been renting many at the range and it also has to be comfortable for me to hold and shoot . I am also considering the one that I can shoot the best. No hurried decisions for me, it is a substanticial investment and I want the one that fits me the very best and will be on my person if/when I need it.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Happy new year to all, to all the new people to the site welcome, be patient your permit is coming just takes a really long time. the wait is the worst but when it gets to you all will be forgotten but now it is time to keep your rights! Be safe and fallow the laws, It is worth the wait. this site is a grate place for support and is full of very wonderful people.

Also a side note, I'm sorry for liking so many posts I just don't have much time online at times, so instead of just posting random stuff I read everybody post and then "LIKE" good cements that I could not have said better if I tried and that I agree with. so if I like your post well said. Soon you will all get your permits, here is hoping it gets to you soon.
    Jpeetz likes this.

I just wanted to say I hope you have a very happy BIRTH DAY WD54241 ! You are always insightful on this forum and you are full of very good helpful advice. If I would have known it was your b/day earlier I would have gotten you some more duct tape to make up for all that was used to wrap your head during the wait for your permit. Best wishes my friend and many more!

Ok so on 3 we all start singing happy birth day to WD54241
    Jpeetz and WD54241 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by THEONLYGHOST View Post
    I just wanted to say I hope you have a very happy BIRTH DAY WD54241 ! You are always insightful on this forum and you are full of very good helpful advice. If I would have known it was your b/day earlier I would have gotten you some more duct tape to make up for all that was used to wrap your head during the wait for your permit. Best wishes my friend and many more!

Ok so on 3 we all start singing happy birth day to WD54241
    Here's a Happy Birthday to WD54241......In 161 different languages
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

I want to say "thanks" to everyone for all your opinions on a weapn to carry. I was looking for "other" point of views.....so thanks. If there is still more opinions out there.....I haven't decided for sure yet.....My take is if the only gun I could handle was a .22 then I still would be better off with that then nothing or something I woulnd't carry or couldn't handle. Fortunatey that isn't the case. I want to wish everyone a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! AND i wish you all well for the coming year. This is a wonderful community with wonderful people. I am lucky to have found it. I wish all that haven't received their permits yet much luck that they come very very soon. I know what the wait was like and it wasn't fun. Now that we have our "right"......please remember to be safe and always obey their laws so we don't lose it.
    THEONLYGHOST likes this.

Links